Forums KingsRoad

Bug Thread page 8

355 posts

Flag Post

I was selling off junk loot after getting back from a mission, going through it quickly as I normally do, clicking confirm for crafting materials and blue items. Then for some reason, when I sold the item from the 2nd or 3rd slot of the 2nd page in the top row, quickly clicking confirm, it didn’t sell that item, but sold my Archangel’s Ring in the bottom row, 2nd slot. I thought I must have messed up and moved my mouse down there by accident, even though I hadn’t seen yellow on the confirm window (legendary item).

However, the very next mission this happened AGAIN with my other Archangel’s Ring, which I had placed in the same position in the inventory as the old one had been. This time I’m sure there was no yellow in the confirm window, but blue from the item in the top row I was trying to sell. This is very frustrating and should be looked into immediately. I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be to have this bug sell a piece of a level 60 set or a Voidstone Artifact………

Flag Post

Yes, is not a lag or misclick, sometime a different item is sold in place of the one you are selling, with confirmation it can be any item on the page despite the confirm message show you the item you have selected.

Flag Post

Today it happen twice… once i die, i have 4 more lives, but revive button doesn’t appear. After i refresh game, revive buton appear, so it can be just a little bug…. but later i died while fighthing with boss in new dungeon, and again, no revive button. And after i refresh page – i must to go through full dungeon again!!! Fix that, it’s really awful bug…

Flag Post

Re: Selling the wrong item — we apologize that some of you are having trouble with this. That bug has been particularly difficult to isolate, unfortunately.

Originally posted by awesomestudios77:

I was playing today with a friend on champion difficulty and then my character glitched. My mage like shoots off a stream of shots and i killed Brutus and the spider boss in like literally less then 3 seconds. Its happened 3 times since ive played but twice today already. Additionally, it seems to like glitch the game because the walking animation no longer plays i just like glide along and all the chat box flicker … then after it stops it wont let me attack at all but i can activate skills like icearmour but not the fireball one. I have no idea how it gets triggered but your forced to refresh to fix it. Heading back to town doesn’t work.
EDIT
Happened again today… it stopped working i got killed then i couldn’t pick up gold or items

This is an odd one we’ve seen on occasion. Have you seen it on any class other than your wizard?

Originally posted by mdccxxvii:

Had a very odd experience today. I ran into a player who the game somehow thought was me:

This is another that comes up once in awhile. It’s just a visual error, though — no need to worry. =)

Originally posted by wiltse0:

i love when the boss kills me because hes invisible. it’s super fun.

Sorry for that! Which boss did you see this on?

Originally posted by Derigable:

Today it happen twice… once i die, i have 4 more lives, but revive button doesn’t appear. After i refresh game, revive buton appear, so it can be just a little bug…. but later i died while fighthing with boss in new dungeon, and again, no revive button. And after i refresh page – i must to go through full dungeon again!!! Fix that, it’s really awful bug…

We’re still looking into this bug. Sorry it happened to you! Do you recall which class you were playing when it happened?

Flag Post

Admins? please check InfernalBladers score gaining resource/I’ve checked InfernalBlader players and only eight of them are online atm (doble points are on), but they are doing extremly high scores/ Don’t u think that they are bugged?? Supose that someones guild (not event) points still scoring and they transform into event points/ So during adamars history dungeons scores event points/ And sorry for my english, haven’t practiced that since long ago)

Flag Post

If they have bought and upgraded multiple Radiant Of Efficiency the score can increase greatly.

Flag Post

Hello!!!! I’ve found out that artifact mages staff has only 0.1 mana per second, when legendary one has 0.8/ Is it misstake and it should be 1 mana per second, or 0.1 was planned? TY!

Flag Post

People from Brazil are not able to conect in the game since today last update.

Flag Post

Not responded to by RG last time I posted it, so I’ll say again:
Typing “<” in chat seems to break the chat. After typing that symbol, the chat will delete all subsequent lines if you close it, and not show them when you open it up again. Should be easily reproducible.

Flag Post

Connectivity issues on SEA players have been going on for 4 days. Switching servers doesn’t work though. I can’t play with every move I make the connection delays the game then I just see that I died.

Flag Post

We’re still looking into this bug. Sorry it happened to you! Do you recall which class you were playing when it happened?

Knight

Flag Post

I finally won at Revenge of Dagon solo, returned to town, clicked to collect the Dark Dropbox but it never appeared. I used a lot of resources and spent a lot of time on that event and got nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by justgreat1:

I finally won at Revenge of Dagon solo, returned to town, clicked to collect the Dark Dropbox but it never appeared. I used a lot of resources and spent a lot of time on that event and got nothing.

well thats just great… LOL

but seriously happens to me when i collect achievments, i never get the exp and potion lockboxes i am promised…

Flag Post

The Dagon-Event says that it now costs 35 event currency. But it still fines the 50 event currency. Please fix it, as it is totally irritating.

Flag Post

Probably it got behind something, me last got behind Sir Celeb, i got it cause a little angle was out and with some pointing i was able to click on it.

Flag Post

The Dagon-Event says that it now costs 35 event currency. But it still fines the 50 event currency. Please fix it, as it is totally irritating. 2

Please fix it!

Flag Post

I completed the Dagon 50-60 bounty, but when I got back to town my reward was stuck behind the npc!

http://imgur.com/2w3x10F

Sad day – though it was probably just another stupid jewel.

Flag Post

It’s your fault.

That’s what support says.

I’m good at support, too, can I get hired? trollface

Flag Post

Ask supprt, if they will do what they have done with my lost Legendary Item Lockbox they will give you a random piece of the equipment in place of the box, better chance to get a good item.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Derigable:

It happens to me often as well, and once I was in a party for 10-35 dagon event and after refresh didn’t get the rewards when coming back to town. I’m an archer and the revive button doesn’t show up whenever my character dies and the screen darkens but my character doesn’t fall down and is still somehow able to glide in the direction of my mouse cursor.

Flag Post

oops, sorry meant to quote RumbleGames as well as Derigable.

Flag Post

this is annoying.

Flag Post

Not really high priority, but seeing myself is a tad of-putting. Especially when upon inspection they have my same guild and rank in guild. http://i.imgur.com/eJbxdna.jpg

Flag Post

Radoiant of Thorns Jewel is not dropping.

Flag Post

maybe they realise the thorn jewels were useless? because cmon something about 0.x is not going to do a shit lol, maybe for lvl 1 who’s doing first normal map. they can die after 40 hits! really nice!