Forums KingsRoad

Added Inventory

6 posts

Flag Post

Please. Add to the inventory. If you’re going to give us regents of which to fuse, then allow for twice the space. Not to mention enlarging the inventory in general, because we are warriors and such, not Doctors, walking around with tiny briefcases to hold swords in _ feel me? Please simply put a stash for us to collect our things at and put them in town, since you ARE using our local storage to hold our own characters identity on to free up your own space to allow for such gorgeous artwork ;) There should be a teleport ability IF you’re not going to allow for increased size in the backpack, that would allow you to go home and drop stuff off and or sell it. I mean why would it make sense to have died like I did, and then revive myself when I clearly died because I had no health potions. I’m sure in the next update these simple requests can be adhered to making this the perfect game for anybody to play.

Flag Post

There is an option to expand the inventory. Did you miss it?

Flag Post

Ok smartass, the option you’re referring to means paying for it. I’m not going to encourage this idiotic rhetoric with you any longer about what exactly payment is, because I know we both know. One should not have to pay for trunk space in a car, that comes standard.. (unless it’s a porche, in which case this game is a volvo)

Flag Post

But you need to pay for a luggage rack or a trailer, wrong example.

Just giving 32 inventory slots (full first page) and 16 bank slots (half page) for free it will be decent to at least play for free players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maharid:

But you need to pay for a luggage rack or a trailer, wrong example.

Just giving 32 inventory slots (full first page) and 16 bank slots (half page) for free it will be decent to at least play for free players.

I agree that that would be ideal, and would lessen the image that the devs are money-suckers right off the bat. People will still buy inv space, I’m sure…

Flag Post

I concur.