How About some Reimbursement??

10 posts

Flag Post

Many of us have put kreds into this game and now you go and cut the prices in half on surgeon and units. How about some of our rubies back then? This is totally not fair to those of us that had to pay double to try and get something. Now people can pay half of what we did and just catch right up.

We deserve a % refund to all rubies used in surgeon and Units buys equal to the % decrease in price. People spend money for the ability to get ahead. That’s what “PAY TO WIN” means. This has now become “Pay to get ripped off a week later.”

Make this right.

Flag Post

I completely agree. I however have not put kreds in but I do not think it is fair sticking us with less rubies when newcomers can come in and take over is half the time! Its just not right. I understand that funding needed to happen to get the game going but now that it is up and running credit is due to the people who paid full price. Or you could at LEAST give some prizes, like free units or res for a while for those people.

Flag Post

wow, just wow….without notice or reimbursement, prices have been cut in half….I could’ve had twice as much :S
A reimbursement is in order!

Flag Post

I agree as well. I put kreds into this game and bought some SoLs. At the time they were more than 300 rubies, and now less than half of that. It would be ncie to see a reimbursement considering there was no knowledge of a decrease in prices beforehand.

This didn’t affect me for more than a few dollars, but I know some people have spent quite a lot and it is somewhat devastating to know they could have spent almost 3x less for what they got, or conversely had near 3x more!

Flag Post

Yeah… $250 spent and can now 1 week later get the same thing for $100. You just robbed someone for $150 dollars in this scenario. There are a lot of people that bought at that price, and many much more than that, and you are not gonna even offer anything in return? You will lose a ton of paying customers if this isn’t resolved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobbyduke78:

Yeah… $250 spent and can now 1 week later get the same thing for $100. You just robbed someone for $150 dollars in this scenario. There are a lot of people that bought at that price, and many much more than that, and you are not gonna even offer anything in return? You will lose a ton of paying customers if this isn’t resolved.

1 week later? try a day…

Flag Post

good idea slashing the ruby costs , pity you didn’t announce it first ! i have to agree that reimbursements would be a nice gesture :)

Flag Post

I agree, this action seriously shows a lack of discernment and respect towards those who have already payed for items prior to this change.

Flag Post

This is the response I got from a ticket:

As for the Smuggler’s Den discount situation, unfortunately, will not be able to offer a reimbursement, only assets lost when already in possession of the player are eligible for reimbursement.

so basically a big “screw you” in the face. If this is how they handle paying customers, I’m not spending another dime on it and I suggest you guys don’t either. Let them know/feel how it affects the cashflow if they pull stunts like this!!!

Flag Post

I will be boycotting ruby purchases as well. A big middle finger to those of us that have supported the game for them. I’m sure they have read this, but, I don’t see any posts from them. Typical.

Don’t be surprised if this gets deleted as well guys, they deleted one where I had an issue with units auto buying when using the slider bar and a screen twitch happens. Like when a raid hits or units return. I luckily just got stuck buying a few hundred marauders I didn’t want. I then posed the question of what if that was a ruby purchase? Please fix it i asked them. They instead, deleted my post.