Report Bugs

117 posts

Flag Post

We recently updated Battledawn so if you have any problems on a world or find a bug then please report it here.

-Admin Garry

Flag Post

“Vote for Us” feature is not working for me. When i click it i get taken to the world select screen.
EDIT: working now, but with more places to vote xD

Flag Post

Apparently there’s some graphic changes to world map. I can’t see it and I’ve deleted my browsing history 4 times. I can see title graphics, scout interface, and xp though. HELP MEZ!

Flag Post

wait im confuzed so now if you get 200 votes you get 0 bonus tokens?
EDIT: also on F1 when i go for outer mines and lumber mills and stuff my screen starts glitching and all i see is blue

Flag Post
Originally posted by silverfalcon07:

wait im confuzed so now if you get 200 votes you get 0 bonus tokens?
EDIT: also on F1 when i go for outer mines and lumber mills and stuff my screen starts glitching and all i see is blue

I’ve never gotten my bonus tokens. Last time i checked the counter for my bonus tokens was at like -350 or some glitched crap like that

Flag Post

when i first log in there at tick 1 i could only see about half the brown boxes (mines and mills) that was suppose to be in the area.

After a i made a colony/castle, i then can see them.

However, i am unable to participate in the chat. I can type massage but others can’t see, i however can see theirs.

So can an admin please look into this? i sent messages to admin garry at tick 5 in fantasy 1 world and has yet to be answered.

chat still not working.

Flag Post

Not a bug, but id like to see a “find my training base” button. Just like the one to find your spy

Flag Post

actually, i just joined the recent m1 server and i think i know why. It seems like players with a long name can’t chat.
mine is Penatrator of Anything with a Pulse on f1 and m1, and chat wont work for me.

However, my e4 account, Cow Poo can use the chat just fine. I have deleted my cache and stuff, and this still happens. I believe it is a problem with the length of the player’s name.

Flag Post

This bug that involves not being able to chat has now been passed on to the developers to see if there is an issue there, so i will get back to you guys about that asap _

-Admin Garry

Flag Post

thank you, I heard that admins can change our names? so do you think you can change my name to just Penatrator for those worlds (Cow Poo would be great for M1) in the meantime? if it’s not too much trouble.

Flag Post

Small bug.
Certain events have a chance of giving +1 metal. So far its happened to me when capturing UFO’s and doing scans

Flag Post

thank you, i think the bug’s been fix, i can now speak again

Flag Post

I can’t access my Kongregate account on Firefox. Everything was fine for a month, but now it doesn’t work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I can’t access my Kongregate account on Firefox. Everything was fine for a month, but now it doesn’t work.

Kongregate was down for a little while recently. Try again. If it still doesnt work completely clear your history, cookies, etc. and try again.

Flag Post

If an alliance member has squads on your base and you leave the alliance any troop movement to your base will trigger a battle.

This actually allows you to fight yourself since if you have units on a base when they leave your alliance your troops will stay there. Then if you attack them your squads will act as a 3rd army so you end up fighting yourself and the person who left your alliance.

This works on OP’s too.

Flag Post

I Lost my acccount on Mars 4 may i have my account back -Admin Garry

Flag Post

On F6 the scouting reports button does not work for me

Flag Post

If a squad gets completely killed by a dragon/missile you get an empty ship. You can send it to enemy OP’s and they just sit there.

Flag Post

I think it might have to do with lag, try switching troops from one ship to many others and it will happen too.

I had a squad that is named trianing base, and my training base is gone XD lolz… and another one just 0 untis with the original name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackflames:

I think it might have to do with lag, try switching troops from one ship to many others and it will happen too.

I had a squad that is named trianing base, and my training base is gone XD lolz… and another one just 0 untis with the original name.

Not lag since they never go away. Had one for like 150 ticks now

Kinda fun to have empty ships. You launch them at enemy OP’s and they scramble to defend it, then when it arrives nothing happens and you have a ship sitting on an enemy OP xD

Flag Post

In M2, I was banned for farming/creating free outposts to capture and raze(which i didn’t know was a crime). I sent an apoligatory letter to the Admin, but I can’t log into any other world without it saying “Please log in to M2”. When I log into m2, there’s no way to enter any other world. Please help me.

Flag Post

Were you doing this with a multi?
If you just built then raze OP’s you shouldn’t have been banned. I do this to make camps for fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by drstark:

If you just built then raze OP’s you shouldn’t have been banned. I do this to make camps for fun

I never multi. I met a friend in Kong chat who promised to be a free conquer and give me free outposts in M1 if I returned the favor in m2. The problem is whenever I try to enter another world it tells me to log into M2. It’s basically a ban for all the worlds. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:

I never multi. I met a friend in Kong chat who promised to be a free conquer and give me free outposts in M1 if I returned the favor in m2. The problem is whenever I try to enter another world it tells me to log into M2. It’s basically a ban for all the worlds. :(

That’s called farming and is against the rules.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelden:
Originally posted by Zorro327:

That’s called farming and is against the rules.

I know it is now, but I didn’t before. How do I enter a different world without being referred to m2? Btw, I apologize for breaking the rules. It’s my first, and hopefully last, instance of being banned.