Report Bugs page 5

117 posts

Flag Post

why do the servers work good enough to play all kinds of commercials, but won’t load the game? it is really rediculies to take an hour or better of refreshing the screen to try to log on. it is really aggravating and seems to be getting worse

Flag Post

There is something Severly wrong with my game,all i see is Loading…and that hapens when it is at 100&.I have all the latest flash player,i followed troubleshooting tips,and i have done everything else to help but again,nothing.

Flag Post

Maybe it’s your incorrect use of commas.

Flag Post

Dont be a noobtube

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hey, i can’t attack anything for some reason, i keep getting getting the message ‘you must build NAME1, NAME2 and NAME3 in order to attack’. I’m not sure what I should do…

Flag Post

you need to upgrade your metal mine to level 3

Flag Post

My computer putss the battle dawn window out of veiw and its in japeneese

Flag Post

Really u too wtf

Flag Post
Originally posted by DJFLAMEBLAST:

My computer putss the battle dawn window out of veiw and its in japeneese

Are you running Internet Explorer? If so, switch to Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and the Battle Dawn window should be fine.

Flag Post

whats mozilla firefox? and google chrome??

Flag Post

They are other programs that you can use to surf the web.

Flag Post

when i load up battle dawn the page is messed up and only shows less than half the screen ive tried everything please help

Flag Post
Originally posted by gt161886:

when i load up battle dawn the page is messed up and only shows less than half the screen ive tried everything please help

Don’t use Internet Explorer, that’s exactly what happens when you do. Try Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.

Flag Post

Hi, … today is a great day to play. Well, the problem is I can not find “me” anymore. The main screen ask me to create a new colony. I played for the last time two days ago. Could you help me! Tons of Kreds invested!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ar31n1:

Hi, … today is a great day to play. Well, the problem is I can not find “me” anymore. The main screen ask me to create a new colony. I played for the last time two days ago. Could you help me! Tons of Kreds invested!

this happened to me too?? WHAT THE HELL TOM YOU ARE THE WORST ADMIN YOU IDIOT WHERE IS MY COLONY?
I SPENT LIKE £20 POUNDS AND NOW IT IS GONE?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

rating 0/5 yolo shwagg to this game :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ar31n1:

The era most likely reset or it is possible you had multiple colonies which were deleted by the admin.