How To Play Battle Dawn in Full Screen
Originally posted by saomir9:
How to play Battle Dawn in full-screen
1. Make sure you are logged onto Kongregate.
2. Go to this link. http://kong2.battledawn.com/battledawn/client/client.php
Courtesy of Obi Wan Kenobi.
Alternate Method If Above Doesnt Work:
Firefox – http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Flash Block Addon – https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flashblock/
1. The 1st time you have firefox with flashblock addon, when you try to load BD client, you will get something like this;
Notice the arrow, there should be small “Play” button, RIGHT CLICK and then Allow flash from this site, after that refresh / reload page.
if you do this correctly you should be getting a screen similar to this, and the client will be still be blocked similar to this screen;
2. When you’re trying to load battle dawn client in kongregate website, the client will be blocked and can be manually load by pressing the “Play” button.
Before you do this, there should be a big black box. Right click in this black box, select “This Frame” and then “Open Frame in New Tab”.
3. On this new tab, you can then press the “Play” button and battle dawn client will be loaded in full screen.
4. To maximize full screen, you can press F11 (on new empty tab if doesn’t work)
If for some reason your client is not loaded in full screen, just close the tab and load another frame in new tab.
You can already notice this right when loading a world, for example;
notice this screenshot have loading progress slightly upward and not really in the center?
when you load a world with fullscreen you should have about this loading screen, notice the loading are exactly in the center;
- Greetings to oldies and gratz to Simmen