How to get more people to play

31 posts

Flag Post

We should all try and maybe sponsor the game? Might help the game become more popular, don’t stack alliances and maybe make a few eras just learning eras for new players to understand the game, if you keep people informed and teach them the point of this game then the talent level goes up, thus making Kong Battle Dawn gain more money as the competitive players fall to their want and urges to win. They will spend money, tell friends about this game, go to Kongregate chat rooms and try to Ad the game, its worth a shot, Kong BD is a dying server, about 10-15 players acually try to win and for some reason they always seem to end up on the same team, making players feel the game is ‘unwinable’.

I’m Gvbaseball6 btw, for whoever cares, even though im not very liked on Kong. But at least consider this idea, and making the game more eventful might attract more players, but don’t make the events dumb, make them acually fun, get creative Admins, you guys run this game practically, make it better.

Flag Post

So, bringing more players to play makes it easier to win? I don’t understand your logic.

Flag Post

i think he says eh wants more conquers

Flag Post

Must have misuderstood what I was trying to say, it makes it more difficult to win, more legit wins, no acual push over eras. For example, the past earth era was UTD v. NIL, and UTD basically rolled over. (I was in UTD) I didn’t want to keep fighting but i wanted to win as well, more competition would make this more difficult and less not wanting to play players.

Flag Post

UTD were noobs who had a good income and not much compition early on, so they got bigger armies

NiL obviously won E1 by a longshot

Flag Post

So youre saying that we need to bring more players to join because it is “Impossible to win” now, and then make it harder to win, which somehow keeps those players playing…

Flag Post

It would keep players interested because most alliances that they joined would be strong, instead of only two strong alliances there would be more like five. Those five alliances would have very good chances at winning because of being taught over time and better understandings that activity and strategic skill are the only things needed to win.

Flag Post

ALL NOOBS!!

Flag Post

Sharma is a noob…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Or you could just play the real, harder version
http://www.battledawn.com/

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

1) .com is not harder then Kong, just because there are more boosters and players doesn’t make it harder, the average Kong player has a lot more skill than .com

2)This is Real BattleDawn. Same person who made .com made this on a completely legit gaming site. Just because you have to go to a different website to play it doesn’t make it fake.

3)The play styles are completely different from Kong and .com, thus Kong dying can’t simply be solved by switching which website you go to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Paradoxes:

1) .com is not harder then Kong, just because there are more boosters and players doesn’t make it harder, the average Kong player has a lot more skill than .com

2)This is Real BattleDawn. Same person who made .com made this on a completely legit gaming site. Just because you have to go to a different website to play it doesn’t make it fake.

3)The play styles are completely different from Kong and .com, thus Kong dying can’t simply be solved by switching which website you go to.

Amen +1

Flag Post

I donated one whole kred!! thats my sponsorship!

Flag Post

This game is never going to change. You get one alliance to stop playing, another one charges in and takes the last alliances place. Want to prevent alliances from becoming stacked? Get some skill and challenge them. That’s the problem with this game. People quit as soon as they begin because they get conquered. This isn’t the kind of game you pick up and you just start out amazing. The alliances that you guys see dominate servers… the members have played for years.
I mean, having more players would help, but not so much with that one alliance killing them and making them quit before they even got started. Most of it is the lack of servers lets them play and win all three.
Ehh the players you guys have you could challenge it if you would just quit bicthin at each other and band to fight them :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by snes7767:

This game is never going to change. You get one alliance to stop playing, another one charges in and takes the last alliances place. Want to prevent alliances from becoming stacked? Get some skill and challenge them. That’s the problem with this game. People quit as soon as they begin because they get conquered. This isn’t the kind of game you pick up and you just start out amazing. The alliances that you guys see dominate servers… the members have played for years.
I mean, having more players would help, but not so much with that one alliance killing them and making them quit before they even got started. Most of it is the lack of servers lets them play and win all three.
Ehh the players you guys have you could challenge it if you would just quit bicthin at each other and band to fight them :p

</blockquote

Snes has narrowed it down for us……. i have been here for a year! and i am definitely not the best player! but im for fricking sure better than i was when i started! don’t quit cuz u got conquered! be a pain in the ass…. i fight cap money pants all the time and lose 98 percent aha but it’s still fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by txtingisfun:

I donated one whole kred!! thats my sponsorship!

^^

Flag Post

lolololol no.
BD.com players are more skilled. I bet you didn’t even play before relics and all that BS.
Also, BD is made by more than one person.

Flag Post

we all know that .com isnt HARDER then kong, kong and .com are both hard in their own ways

Considering the best player from .com came from kong, you all should STFU

Flag Post

lolololol no.
BD.com players are more skilled. I bet you didn’t even play before relics and all that BS.

Are you kidding me. Your best player is from kongregate.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

who is the best player who came from kong?

Flag Post

me

Flag Post

lolololol no.

From my experience this is how it goes.

Kong: 1 maybe 2 alliances on a server of 10 man alliances. They fight and the better wins. People don’t use spies because they claim it’s noob and would rather use them for spy protection making eras last longer than they have to and win wars based on power instead of skill. less people require you to be smart about where you move and waht units you build. Focus on miens to help your alliance and make sure that you share resources to get as big of armies as possible.

.com: I honestly don’t understand why they are so good. In 2/3 eras I played on .com I got betrayed by my allies each time. First time I played I was invited to the 2nd ranked alliance when I was in the sub of the top alliance, when I went to join them the alliance fell apart and the top alliance took all my stuff even though they said they wouldn’t and were allied with me and I was forced to relocate. The next time I played .com, we allied this one alliance out of sympathy and less than 300 ticks later they came knocking on our door claiming that their “brother” alliance decided to start a war with us (that alliance did nothing in the war it was just our ally that killed us) and they killed our army, of course they didn’t leave with any armor and half their ranged died as well, and we were forced to relocate after losing all of our armies.

If you ask me the way to win on Kong is to beat the trolls and be honorable. People on .com claim they are honorable but the only damn way to win an era there is to betray all your allies before they get too strong and do the same to you. People on .com are crap and full of shit. Plus people on .com put 100% of their focus on conquers which really hurts their alliances as a whole. They only have like 1 or 2 strong players in the alliance because they have tokens or like 30 more conquers than everyone else. As much as I don’t mind tokens.. .com players do it excessively. I have no respect for .com players for those reasons. Kong alliances will never win .com mainly because they play with a word called “honor” Bob your little .com playing self might not have heard of that word before.

Flag Post

Senatus is the best player. xD Screw everyone that plays BD practically because they’ve all betrayed people. Every single last one of you. You guys and your betrayal has made BD a terrible experience. There’s no trust anymore. It SUCKS.