Lolgf and my other friends

11 posts

Flag Post

For those of who who dont know me on this account i am epicnubforce1 and dabaws

I just got out of schooll so im free to play full no lifing for 3 months i wanted to see who wanted to play with me :3

Flag Post

If you want to waste your time, waste it on a game that is worth it.

Flag Post

ooo another topic with me in it!!!!

2 weeks and i can play, Epicnab

Flag Post

sounds good lolgf

Flag Post

lolololololololololol

Flag Post

u guys noobs. i go boom boom u die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LOLGfNoOB:

i think youve gotten enough publicity between being the only candidate for leader of antarctica and that whole “darthbowser” thing. maybe you should just take it easy for a while, and let the lesser know people like me shine a tiny bit. FYI i voted for you for antarctica, your welcome

Flag Post
Originally posted by destroyer242:

i think youve gotten enough publicity between being the only candidate for leader of antarctica and that whole “darthbowser” thing. maybe you should just take it easy for a while, and let the lesser know people like me shine a tiny bit. FYI i voted for you for antarctica, your welcome

lol @ soon-to-be conquere attempting to downplay my power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthBrowser:

i think you died i e1……….

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthBrowser:

i think you died i e1……….

I think E1 is a diaster in general. I didn’t even realize it was a 3 ticker until I started playing, so I suppose some of this was my fault. I stopped playng when Admin Tom gave out the crystals colonies, thats just BS.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator