Battle Dawn Hall of Fame

13 posts

Flag Post

https://sites.google.com/site/battledawnhof/home

Enjoy – updates pending.

Flag Post

What happened to the super awesome HoF topic Senatus made that was a sticky?

Flag Post

Last I knew you, Routhy, did not have access to the site, furthermore you dismissed it as not being official.

[27-6-2012 17:34:35] Tom Routh: I’d rather not get involved in an ultimately unofficial HoF

I don’t mind a change of heart but indeed, what happened to the last sticky?

Flag Post

Tom is a dictator D: Hes just trying to get rid of Sen

Flag Post

What’s there to get rid of? I’m no admin anymore, I barely make use of my mod powers.

Flag Post

Oh look, there’s the old HoF forum link.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/39-battle-dawn/topics/168400-senatus-hall-of-fame

OH WAIT, WHAT’S THAT? IT’S BEEN DELETED BY ROUTHY? OH THE HORROR!

Flag Post

I wonder why this threaded isn’t locked so no one can troll Routhy’s reign

Flag Post

What in the world happened to this hall of fame D:

Flag Post

Seriously though, if anyone could give me a link to senatus’s unnoffical hall of fame, that’d be great. Just send me a pm or something, I liked using his as a reference point as it was much easier to look at than BD forums. The black background and coloring of their letters hurts my eyes. I like the soft blue from Senatus HoF. (I also found it to be much more accurate and cared for)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoeBringerOfDoom:

Seriously though, if anyone could give me a link to senatus’s unnoffical hall of fame, that’d be great. Just send me a pm or something, I liked using his as a reference point as it was much easier to look at than BD forums. The black background and coloring of their letters hurts my eyes. I like the soft blue from Senatus HoF. (I also found it to be much more accurate and cared for)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

GO ROUTHY Tyranny
:D