Next Era on M1 With no Overheads.

15 posts

Flag Post

Like Ace and Sen says,an era with no overheads will be great.

Flag Post

Yes.. + infinite. Or +1.

Flag Post

Noob admin won’t allow it unless we use reverse psychology so that he thinks that we think that he thinks that we think that he won’t allow it so he does allow it.

Flag Post

Hmmm let see…. no overhead… so those that gain power early quickly build massive armies than no one else can overcome because the losses are not amplified for having a large army.

Um… let me think about that… No.
Oh wait… what if…. No
But if we get a baboon first then we…. No.

Never mind.

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by windancer:

Hmmm let see…. no overhead… so those that gain power early quickly build massive armies than no one else can overcome because the losses are not amplified for having a large army.

Um… let me think about that… No.
Oh wait… what if…. No
But if we get a baboon first then we…. No.

Never mind.

No.

I don’t entirely agree. What usually happens when one person gains quite some power is that there are others who gang up on them.

Flag Post

spies nukes! murder death kill!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pentadroid:

spies nukes! murder death kill!

seconded

Flag Post

saomir u jerk..

Flag Post

I quote another person and support his aggressive stance and suddenly I’m a jerk? That’s some flawed thinking.

You sir, would be the jerk.

Flag Post

Since you edited when it first said: Death to the infidels or something to that effect, I would assume he called you a jerk because of THAT :)

Flag Post

I have a LOTR video, your argument is invalid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKAk-C48L6Y&

Flag Post

YEP SENATUS U ARE RIGHT,SAOMIR U JERK.

Flag Post

AND I SAID 1 ERA NOT UNLIMITED ERAS

Flag Post

No overhead isn’t possible without it affecting all three servers simultaneously.

Flag Post

Actually it would be impossible for you to do, Michael can set it for one server only. He has done it before, with 6% overhead on one server and 12% on the others.