Official BattleDawn Comic

20 posts

Flag Post

BattleDawn Comic: TickByTick

Note: Some Characters are based off the actual staff’s likeness.

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Oldman

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Elric & Randoms

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Elric & Random

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Elric, Admin Ilona, & Random

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Ilona, & Random Multies

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): FROM LEFT TO RIGHT Admin Andrew, Admin Tom, Admin Joe, Admin Simmen, Admin Ilona, Admin Seth

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, Hitler, Elric

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, & Admin Ilona (note: simmen pretends Ilona loves him in skype chats)

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, & Oldman (note: simmen tells jokes like this for the Battledawn Tribune)

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Andrew

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Elric & Admin Tom (Mentioned: Admin Seth)

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Tom

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, Elric, Admin Tom, Random

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Randoms

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Andrew, Admin Tom, Admin Ilona, & Admin Simmen

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Andrew, Admin Tom, & Admin Simmen (In reference to a list of bad changes that Tacticsoft eventually corrected.)

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, Random , Elric, Admin Tom, Admin Ilona

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, Admin Joe, & Hitler

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, Random, Elric, Admin Tom, & Admin Ilona

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen, Admin Ilona, Admin Tom, Admin Andrew, & Admin Joe.

Dedicated to you trolls out there
Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Random, & Elric

Please hold the rape jokes….
Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Random, & Admin Simmen

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Randoms

Submitted by Elric

Character(s): Admin Simmen

Submitted by Elric

Character(s):Admin Tom & Elric

Flag Post

If you have your own jokes, or idea, please let me know.

(May the trolling commence)

Flag Post

most boring art and comics i ever seen if u added in pc screens or people in fact fliping tables then it may be good but atm i see boring shit just going on and a ton of badly drawn people (if i wanted to i could draw better but im in fact lazy and havnt got an idea to do something new in a few months so boringgggg)

love wandom

Flag Post

WHERE ARE THE INTERNET REFERENCES???
I DEMAND INTERNET REFERENCES!!!

P.S. Dan called me here
P.P.S. Comics were lame, Aoki’s were better
P.P.P.S. I’m awesome and Stan is a cant

Flag Post

i don’t get it

Flag Post

make a better comic im soo epic

Flag Post

Best describes your situation right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by saomir9:

Best describes your situation right now.

zomg that a comic obi

Flag Post

I have 9 pages of comments about these on the actual forums,

as well as a poll of 55 people with a 91% like rate.

So a couple of trolls here, really doesn’t mean much. ;)

Theres also a total of 43 comics, so why not wait til they are all out?

Flag Post

so elric basicly all the idiots of battle dawn posted and pushed like in an area where no one looks in the forums but the idiots
btw ur comics are so unfunny it not a joke u need to draw ur own shit or learn to draw better also ur racist for random are black _
people like u who make comics so unfunny are a joke on this planet just wish i had an idea in a bit last thing i drawed was a 10 hour long layered art of a pokemon cuz i was bored cant get the idea to draw anymore (sad face)

Flag Post

i still don’t get it

Flag Post

putting hate aside, the 1st comic was actually kinda funny, and artwork are pretty okay and original.

ok lets start with critique a bit, you see most player didnt care about admin nor even bother knowing them and apparently all the comic based on character that most people didnt give a shit about and even though some people may find they’re funny, alot did not.

Why I said the 1st one was funny? because the joke is not a character-based. And everyone who plays BD know what “tick” means and also know there are different speed servers. Even though “Jeff” probably a character that probably contribute to the joke (whoever know who is Jeff anyways) but it doesnt matter because the joke can survive without Jeff character background.

if you’re interested why not check out my rage comic thread; http://www.kongregate.com/forums/39-battle-dawn/topics/223196-battledawn-ragecomic-thread

it is not much to compare with your “official” and sound-like-kissing-admin-ass comics but its funny and STILL funny, also everyone who plays BD will get the joke, at least from my perspective.

Oh dont get me wrong though, I like comics, and this official as well, but I dont find its funny (after the 1st one) and I would love to see how it would improves.

Flag Post

Well atleast an honest critique

Yes these comics are more for people who actually know what the situation applies to, active community members within the forums on battledawn, so I can understand why they’d be a hit and a miss here. I only posted them here because about 6-7 people on the kong chat requested it after seeing them.

Also keep in mind I have 43 comics in total, and have posted more since.

Flag Post
Originally posted by komuroto:

Well atleast an honest critique

Yes these comics are more for people who actually know what the situation applies to, active community members within the forums on battledawn, so I can understand why they’d be a hit and a miss here. I only posted them here because about 6-7 people on the kong chat requested it after seeing them.

Also keep in mind I have 43 comics in total, and have posted more since.

wait did u not read mine :/ i just gave out that it not funny and the jokes are bad and the art is seriously needs to be fixed
eg the layering on number 3 is the worse laying i seen in a bit he head is outside the window in 1 layer and body in it when he standing make sense?

if u cant take critque from people that dont like ur comics or find them unfunny u should really try to improve ur work to make everyone like them not just say i see u guys are trolling hurr durr derp etc that not how u get people to like ur art work that how u get more hate :)

btw all ur jokes arnt funny cuz everyone uses them everyday and they got boring the admins ones how fun something we dont know about them yawn new hit show on the web the life of bd admins zomg it will be soo amazing

signed wandom an enraged critique

Flag Post

horry shiat

make some about Sen

btw those brown guys look like you absed them off of Zulk and zaeem (they’re brown)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aokisama:

it is not much to compare with your “official” and sound-like-kissing-admin-ass comics

THAT, was funny. In all seriousness, I don’t really like how the people look and comics should be more generic, and have more generic characters like that “Random” guy.

Flag Post

also why I said kissing-admin-ass well pretty much self-explained, most of the comic characters are using admin personalities, not only they appeared out of nowhere but they also were introduced almost all of them at once without even backing story (or some sort of background how they were introduced into the comics)

Let me give u an example from a fanmade comic, based on another game;
https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/kag-comic-the-adventure-of-meow.6315/

if you read it from beginning, you can see how new character were introduced, not like bam! 10 characters at once, but like 1 at a time along with their unique personalities and the comic overtime evolved into something far more than just strip joke comics.

AND most importantly, there is no admin-ass-kissing scheme involved, just pure comics

seriously, most people can tell that your comics are just trying to impress the admins, its kind of sickening to read

Flag Post

wow aoki now there art work funny shit and no kissing admin asses now that a comic

Flag Post

I didn’t find them funny… only the first one.. mildly amusing.

Flag Post

The comics taught me that Elric needs to shave.