0/10 ur just buttmad (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

ok so i quit last f1 and everyone was like ha ha stan died cos appaz i did

but the REALITY is I QUIT BEFORE he even killed me so rlly smartz is just 0/10 buttmad ur so mad omg so mad XD

and then ppl on furms all like LOL XD STAN PWND well no i am not pwnd i am stanaslaus~~~kawaiii uguu i can not be pwnd but obvs ur jus mad 0/10 get some class

but rlly smartz and wind r jus so jel of my awesome kjawaii~~~ uguu and r jus atention seeking buttmad posers

wind is like 100 year old but stil play falsh game omg wat a joke get a life ffs XD this is the reasno i think she he is 0/10 jus butmad

smartz is no life as wel he is always on bd and he says stuf like i am pro but really he sucks i remember once i killed him with one finger XD what a noob
this is the reason i think he is jut 0/10 jus butthurt

tekka is a real noob as well he is so lame he has committed suicide
this is the reason i think he is 0/10 jus buthurt super mad XD

ppl who think they are even any good at bd can not compare to me
this isthe reason why i think u r all jus butfrustrated

i think this pic explains why evry one is trying ot hate on me :)) XD

~~~stanly uguu slaus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stanaslaus:

but the REALITY is I QUIT BEFORE he even killed me so rlly smartz is just 0/10 buttmad ur so mad omg so mad XD

and then ppl on furms all like LOL XD STAN PWND well no i am not pwnd i am stanaslaus~~~kawaiii uguu i can not be pwnd but obvs ur jus mad 0/10 get some class

but rlly smartz and wind r jus so jel of my awesome kjawaii~~~ uguu and r jus atention seeking buttmad posers

wind is like 100 year old but stil play falsh game omg wat a joke get a life ffs XD this is the reasno i think she he is 0/10 jus butmad

smartz is no life as wel he is always on bd and he says stuf like i am pro but really he sucks i remember once i killed him with one finger XD what a noob

~~~stanly uguu slaus

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5432a:

~~~stanly uguu slaus

Flag Post

not even gonna read the whole thing, typed a damn essay lol and if you quit why were you still attacking us and online when i attacked? you stopped logging on after i killed you, you were still playing before

Flag Post

Pooned

Flag Post
Originally posted by saomir9:

~~~stanly uguu slaus

Flag Post

~~~stanly uguu slaus

Flag Post

ffs, Smartz Obviously Pwned u and u just quit as u knew u were gonne die. Stan U thing ur good but ur fucking shit. You may have won a few eras but its not u had done it all u got Alliance members. If u ar that “Pro” then play the next fucking fantasy Solo.

RainbowHerbert
Fucking Those Mines :p
Peace Out possy

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

….I seriously think Stan is an idiot. Like SERIOUSLY he’s an idiot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tspain:

….I seriously think Stan is an idiot. Like SERIOUSLY he’s an idiot.

Nope, just british. Close, but there is a difference

Flag Post

So a guy that plays Battle Dawn, AND has 1118 posts, accuses another guy of playing Battle Dawn all the time and not having a life.

Brings to mind the website that Mr. Senatus linked one time. The eight basic on-line arguments. I believe this was number 4. One guy on the internet, accusing the other guy on the internet, of not having a life.

Maybe Mr. Senatus would like to link us to that here…

And the matter of Mrs. Wind being an old lady playing flash games, lets review that argument.

If she is close to my age, she has been playing, video, computer, flash games twice as long as you are old. I was 12 when Pong came out. That was 36 years ago. Even though you act like a spoiled 5 year old most of the time, I believe you are around 18 years of age. So that would be twice as long as you have been alive Mr. Stan.

Considering she is married, has a couple of kids, and a job, I would put my money on her for having “more of life” than you have ever pissed in your diapers.

Flag Post

http://www.cracked.com/blog/8-stupid-arguments-that-internet-debates-always-devolve-into/

You’re welcome.

Flag Post

I stand erected, I mean corrected, it was number 8.

Thank you, Sir Senatus.

Flag Post

fox y don’t u just ask wind out u obvs fancy her HAHAAHAHAAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0/10 ur jus white knight

old ppl who play fash gaems are usauly TOTAL WEIRDO PAEDOS so yeh get a life 0/10 white knight super serf

Flag Post

Your typing skills made some of my brain cells commit suicide.

Flag Post

Stan r pro guys. You just have to admit it. ;)

Flag Post

Obi pwns, Stan is a cant

Flag Post

fox y don’t u just ask wind out u obvs fancy her HAHAAHAHAAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0/10 ur jus white knight

old ppl who play fash gaems are usauly TOTAL WEIRDO PAEDOS so yeh get a life 0/10 white knight super serf

Mr. Stan, I would defend your honor also…if you had any.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by penngo009:

Stan r pro guys. You just have to admit it. ;)

Obi is a cant