Remember

39 posts

Flag Post

Hey
I was just looking to the e1 HoF tonight and i saw some eras that remind me some awesome thing:

first: era 21: Tax won that era and i was in PHAl, that was funny they were chasing us for 3 relics and our cristal for about 1000 ticks cuz we were relocating every day and they had to move their relic to take ours, Zollman wind and BJ had to jump their army and boost energy and convert everyday. it was soo fun even if i lost that one

then era 24: just because i played with Urko and he learned me so much things. i still thing he is one of the best BD player

than i though to myself where da fuck is everyone, BD has become really poor in good players, or even just intermediate but fun players :

where are :

Urko
Dan
Vass
Van
Dan
Sen
murdermuff
Kaka
Kinghts
Wills
Zollman
Wizardofmayhem
AOKI!!!!!
kelden
crix
elric
strawtiger
Zach
Acey
Gon
Hora viator
Blackmagic
Viruxed
Shard
and many others

and who remember the great original HARM alliance

sincerely
Frank

P.S. Jewsauder is just buttmad

Flag Post

I could reply seriously and inform you of what everyone has been doing.

But I’ll stick to “Hai”.

Flag Post

Im flattered somehow only my name have them one..two.. omfg 5 exclamation marks!

ps; fix your grammar :/
ps2; im not playing BD but Im arounds

Flag Post

hehe…he said…arounds

Flag Post

I find it odd I’m not in that list. O_o

Flag Post
Originally posted by penngo009:

here is your list: anyone who is NOT on this list, is a loser.

1. penngo

Flag Post
Originally posted by DessertFox:
Originally posted by penngo009:

here is your list: anyone who is NOT on this list, is a loser.

1. penngo

Why thank you :P

Edit to list
1.penngo
2.fox
3.Daaaaaat Coyote

Flag Post

lol dan is on list 3 times
also he forgot wandomguy

Flag Post

Meh, BD is just dying. Even main BD.

They should have stuck to the earliest Kong version of BD, that was the best one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senatus:

Meh, BD is just dying. Even main BD.

They should have stuck to the earliest Kong version of BD, that was the best one.

As a matter of fact, lack of updates can result in loss of users. Just look at Remnants of Skystone.

Flag Post

ded

Flag Post

I don’t say they shouldn’t have done updates, just not change the gameplay like they have.

Flag Post

From a new person perspective, why play a game where you get hammered all day in game? You get conquered and lose everything you made right off the bat. You get emails from people like zaeem and zulkifal berating you and calling you names. Then when you try to chat with people in Kong to learn something, you have to deal with the likes of Stan, LOLgfnoob, the two Z’s, etc, calling you names, giving bad advice on purpose, and telling you to leave, etc.

I will admit, you get some of that in all chat rooms, but the typical game doesn’t last for days/weeks at a time. The other games don’t require a long term commitment, or an over arching view of strategy. If you have never played a game like Battle Dawn before, it can be daunting on many levels.

A lack of respect and mentoring for new players, is why it is not GROWING.

Then take the veteran player’s perspective. There is no support or consistency from the local Admins. You still have to deal will all the name calling, and disrespect from a small group of people. It just gets old after awhile. I want to make one thing perfectly clear, a little razing and friendly jabbing is good. But day after day, hour after hour, of hateful name calling, disrespecting each other, cussing and swearing, and badgering people to death. It really gets old.

That is why Battle Dawn is DECLINING.

On the other hand, I have met a lot of fun and interesting people. Made some friendships along the way. Plus, I really enjoy playing these kinds of games. But the irony sometimes, is I had a lot more fun when I didn’t know anyone in the chat room, and didn’t even bother looking over there.

Flag Post

See, Stan ruins the game because he is pro.

Flag Post

From a new person perspective, why play a game where you get hammered all day in game? You get conquered and lose everything you made right off the bat. You get emails from people like zaeem and zulkifal berating you and calling you names. Then when you try to chat with people in Kong to learn something, you have to deal with the likes of Stan, LOLgfnoob, the two Z schmucks, etc, calling you names, giving bad advice on purpose, and telling you to leave, etc.

I will admit, you get some of that in all chat rooms, but the typical game doesn’t last for days/weeks at a time. The other games don’t require a long term commitment, or an over arching view of strategy. If you have never played a game like Battle Dawn before, it can be daunting on many levels.

Then take the veteran player’s perspective. There is no support or consistency from the local Admins. You still have to deal will all the name calling, and disrespect from a small group of people. It just gets old after awhile. I want to make one thing perfectly clear, a little razing and friendly jabbing is good. But day after day, hour after hour, of hateful name calling, disrespecting each other, cussing and swearing, and badgering people to death. It really gets old.

On the other hand, I have met a lot of fun and interesting people. Made some friendships along the way. Plus, I really enjoy playing these kinds of games. But the irony sometimes, is I had a lot more fun when I didn’t know anyone in the chat room, and didn’t even bother looking over there.

this is y old ppl shuildnt play games tjhey dont like PPL HAVING FUNN

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stanaslaus:

From a new person perspective, why play a game where you get hammered all day in game? You get conquered and lose everything you made right off the bat. You get emails from people like zaeem and zulkifal berating you and calling you names. Then when you try to chat with people in Kong to learn something, you have to deal with the likes of Stan, LOLgfnoob, the two Z’s, etc, calling you names, giving bad advice on purpose, and telling you to leave, etc.

this is y old ppl shuildnt play games tjhey dont like PPL HAVING FUNN

Good bye Mr. Stan.

Flag Post

I never make anyones list unless I mention not making the list :(
I was in Harm almost as long as everyone. I’m pretty sure me and Stan stayed in Harm consecutively longer than anyone else.

Flag Post

ikr moe

and FOX I WAS ONLY KIDDING OMGGGGGGGg

Y SO GRUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Flag Post

When I was a new person my perspective was I’m going to learn how to play this game super good and then be able to kill everyone. That is still my perspective.

Flag Post

hai moe

Flag Post

Hello you person I vaguely remember.

Flag Post

You’ll always have your own special list in my mind Moe.

Flag Post

Starnosed Moele of the Moeneytary system!! :)

Flag Post

Dessert never ever spoke to me, and yet he insults me 2 months after i quit, Lel

Flag Post

I don’t even know what the Moeneytary system is supposed to be, but it has Moe in it so it’s good enough for me.