Remember page 2

39 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoeBringerOfDoom:

I never make anyones list unless I mention not making the list :(
I was in Harm almost as long as everyone. I’m pretty sure me and Stan stayed in Harm consecutively longer than anyone else.

Yeah but Moe, you sucked.

Flag Post

Hey i kind of like this list. Played with almost everyone in there, and I am not disappointed. Missing a few people, but oh well.

Also Zollman made that list just because he had so much money, and that’s all he had. owned

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senatus:

I was in Harm almost as long as everyone. I’m pretty sure me and Stan stayed in Harm consecutively longer than anyone else.

Sen, you suck.

Flag Post

>.> let’s play BD?¿ :]

Flag Post

Foolana should have kicked him during taht E1 era where fingerling backstabbed us, but he purposely made a lot of gates beforehand because he saw it coming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by faxiolin:

hey u still playin>?

Flag Post

The list is fail for i am not on it. But yeh, Frank hates me so lol.

hugs ’n kisses!

~Tek

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aokisama:

hey u still playin>?

What is this BD you speak of?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DessertFox:
Originally posted by Aokisama:

hey u still playin>?

What is this BD you speak of?

Battle Dawn

Flag Post
Originally posted by saomir9:

Foolana should have kicked him during taht E1 era where fingerling backstabbed us, but he purposely made a lot of gates beforehand because he saw it coming.

My wall of gates saved the day. It was the most pro tactic anyone on BD has ever used.

Jealous.

Flag Post

When I started BD, I always thought I could get better. I’m still bad now, and I aim to get better, but I know I have improved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by saomir9:

My wall of gates saved the day. It was the most pro tactic anyone on BD has ever used.

Jealous.

Obviously he can’t match your pro wall of gates tactic.

Flag Post

The only thing that beats that is a wall of camps. OR snow forts. Oh, btw, anyone else seeing an ad with a blue guy in a banana suit doing the vulgar thrust? By that I mean he’s humping the screen. Just me? Ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Muffinz0Fdoom:

The only thing that beats that is a wall of camps. OR snow forts. Oh, btw, anyone else seeing an ad with a blue guy in a banana suit doing the vulgar thrust? By that I mean he’s humping the screen. Just me? Ok.

I’ve seen that. It is so funny. XD