Alliance Sizes

11 posts

Flag Post

What kind of alliance sizes do you like? Small alliances or larger ones like for 8 people?

Flag Post

I rather large ones and not these small sizes of 5 members.

Flag Post

Yeah, same. I like alliances with 8 members or more

Flag Post

Admin reduced alliance size after server population dropped and alliances with 10 members won at like tick 600, making the newbies rage-quit. This is from a recent E1 event, where admin made alliance size unlimited. It ended around tick 500.

https://sites.google.com/site/battledawnhof/earth/earth-1/obiyouaremyhero

Flag Post
Originally posted by saomir9:

Admin reduced alliance size after server population dropped and alliances with 10 members won at like tick 600, making the newbies rage-quit. This is from a recent E1 event, where admin made alliance size unlimited. It ended around tick 500.

https://sites.google.com/site/battledawnhof/earth/earth-1/obiyouaremyhero

If the idiots of BD did not make their own alliances instead of joining the continental alliance, it would have been a better event. It still was fun though.

Flag Post

“North America thought they were really clever by voting in an ineffectual leader into South America so they can quickly take over South America. However, Oceania matched them by doing the same with Asia”

has dan seen this (giggle)

Flag Post

Probably, I think he messaged me on Skype after I posted it.

Flag Post

THE ALLIANCE SIZE IS OVER 15

Flag Post

Whoa, 53 members in an alliance is crazy. I prefer alliances with maybe 6-10 members instead of 4 or 3 though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stanaslaus:

“North America thought they were really clever by voting in an ineffectual leader into South America so they can quickly take over South America. However, Oceania matched them by doing the same with Asia”

has dan seen this (giggle)

Tru dat Mr. Stan. Our puppet dictators, can beat up anybody else’s puppet dictators.

Flag Post
Originally posted by megaspeed:

Whoa, 53 members in an alliance is crazy. I prefer alliances with maybe 6-10 members instead of 4 or 3 though.

The group of 53 lost to a far weaker group of 48, how sad.