Battledawn Updated! page 2

34 posts

Flag Post

You forgot about greasy. Greasy greedy hobos.

Flag Post

Finally I like the new update. Although the missions are pointless and dumb. But oh well I can live with that :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ctutt00:

Finally I like the new update. Although I’m pointless and dumb. But oh well I can live with that :P

My suspicions have been confirmed

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5432a:

So long since I’ve looked at this forum and nothing seems to have changed.

Firstly, if your main motivation to play BD is getting tokens that can only be used on BD, quit, quit now. Play because you for unknown reasons like the game, or because you like the people you play it with, I stopped liking the game long before I quit, simply because I liked the people and skype chat was about 100 times better than BD itself.

I suggest only rank 1 gets tokens and they do not get 1000 per member, they get 3000 tokens, between the entire alliance and the alliance members decide who gets how many.

No single player can be given more than 1k.

If every member of a 10 man alliance contribute equally they get a very small 300 blues each. Still better than nothing.
If only 3 members do all the work, those 3 members each get 1 k.

Since some people are just greedy hobos this will probably never work.

But at least this way, every alliance member would have incentive to work as a team player and not just score whore.

Herro skype peoples, I r not dead

HI ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE FORGOT TO REPLY FOR 20 DAYS BUT NOW WE’RE HERE!!!

WERE U BEEEN??

does this seem needy

im not being needy

just i get bored of obi

do you still watch tv? it sucks huh

merlin ended and i haven’t seen the last episode yet

but yeh

im not an asshole anymore

obi still is tho

>:3

lol

#madness

hahahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by 5432a:

So long since I’ve looked at this forum and nothing seems to have changed.

Firstly, if your main motivation to play BD is getting tokens that can only be used on BD, quit, quit now. Play because you for unknown reasons like the game, or because you like the people you play it with, I stopped liking the game long before I quit, simply because I liked the people and skype chat was about 100 times better than BD itself.

I suggest only rank 1 gets tokens and they do not get 1000 per member, they get 3000 tokens, between the entire alliance and the alliance members decide who gets how many.

No single player can be given more than 1k.

If every member of a 10 man alliance contribute equally they get a very small 300 blues each. Still better than nothing.
If only 3 members do all the work, those 3 members each get 1 k.

Since some people are just greedy hobos this will probably never work.

But at least this way, every alliance member would have incentive to work as a team player and not just score whore.

Herro skype peoples, I r not dead

#1 reason why I’m still connected to BD: da Skype chats
OH POWERFUL ACEY NONE CAN BE COMPARED TO YOU IN DA SKYPE CHAT.

BTW, we sent this to a mod in 2011, WHY HAVE YOU IGNORED US?!?!?!?!?!?!

If any mod sees this can they come to Battle dawn room 1 we have a spamming trolling cursing racist here with multiple accounts.
I’ve tried using the modcall button but no one wants comes. I’ve also muted but he justlogs on other accounts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DessertFox:

Can we stop the events log pop up already? i know i jammed, added spy protection, ran a scan, etc. it is very annoying, and time consuming to close after every event i do.

When i build an OP, it doesn’t pop up, i’m not really sure why building an OP was added to the events log, but at least it doesn’t pop up when you build one.

Flag Post

Can we stop the events log pop up already? i know i jammed, added spy protection, ran a scan, etc. it is very annoying, and time consuming to close after every event i do.

When i build an OP, it doesn’t pop up, i’m not really sure why building an OP was added to the events log, but at least it doesn’t pop up when you build one.

Burn the witch!

Flag Post

Burn the witch!

I wish I knew where that quote came from….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:

Burn the witch!

I wish I knew where that quote came from….

I saw in Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. :/