New Fantasy Era

13 posts

Flag Post

Mr. Admin Tom, we need a fantasy era with 10 man alliances, AND you have to control 100 relics for ten ticks to win.

If you do it, do it after Thanksgiving though.

Flag Post

100 relics ??? means we all will get the Cap’d 10 relics, achievment

Flag Post

LMAO 100 reics? c’mon man xD that would be rediculous, but a 10 member alliance, that would be a great idea though!

Flag Post

Relics need a gate structure, then 100 would be fun.. Cause, well……Mobile base, YAH RIGHT!!!

Flag Post

Well intersting…Admin let us try this thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tekka77:

Relics need a gate structure, then 100 would be fun.. Cause, well……Mobile base, YAH RIGHT!!!

Relics are incredibly useful as aircraft carriers. Their high value prevents them from normally being used as such.

Flag Post

Why? Laugh out loud.

Flag Post

I’ll include 10 man as an option on the next world poll.

I don’t see what 100 relics adds to the era though. I’ll put it on the ‘potential special event ideas’ shelf.

Flag Post

100 relics would completely render the HoF moot as the top alliance could end up with all its members well above 10000 score.

Flag Post

Don’t spoil it Wind, I planned to play this one era, get over 100K score and rest at the top of the HoF forever..

Flag Post

Having to control 100 relics for ten ticks would extend the game. We could lower the teams to 5 man, 100 relics for ten ticks. Or 5 man, 50 relics for 50 ticks.

Flag Post

That sounds like it would be hell for whoever was trying to keep those under control lol.

Flag Post

10 man sounds GREAT