12 tick world

11 posts

Flag Post

Hey, i have heard from a few players now that they would love to have a 12 ticker world :)

I would like to see how many people actually want a 12 tick round or would like to try it out so please post accordingly :-)

thanks

Flag Post

Ok..Admin can u do that? Is amazing if you want.

Flag Post

Eeeeeeeiiiiiii Dobby you posted about it ;3 Indeed I would love a 12 tick world

Flag Post

We have certain guideline speeds that we operate within. I’ll have to get special pemrission to run a 12.

12 ticks won’t be included on the current polls, but if/when I get permission, I’ll run a poll for it.

Flag Post

A 12 tic will be a disaster.

It will be dominated by a few people who can stay on 24/7 and the casual player wont stand a chance. That seems counter productive to keeping the general gamer interested in this game.

Flag Post

i am against a 12 tick, but if you did it, you would have to raise the resource cap to 60k.

Flag Post

If he gets his 12 ticker, I want my 1 tick per day!

Flag Post

maybe u can make a 12 ticker, but with 2 conditions- It will be a new world, not one of these 3, also as fox said, increase the resource cap

Flag Post

that would be interesting, i’d give it a try, and Smartz, lmfao best era ever right there :D most competative too, being that everyone can be on literally every single tick :D true skill right there.. if you have patience

Flag Post

12 tick sounds to hard atm

Flag Post

The resource caps should be increased in genral, when I go too sleep my resoucrces are capping in 15 ticks. Im losing resources