M1 Betrayal - Tekka/Pink

11 posts

Flag Post

As you all saw i came back to my computer and saw i was kicked from BRED alliance. By tekka.

Their reason :
Inactive for 200 ticks

pink and tekka kicked me from my allinace because i went inactive for 1 full day which is because i got a personnal problem, but seriously i was more active than those all the era before this weekend. even at first tekka wasn’t in the alliance. i worked hard since i was alone on my side and tekka and pink wasn,t active during day time and at the first thing that goes wrong, they kick me out. I couldn,t get internet for 1 fucking day and those 2 noob kick me. well the hidden reason was just to get fox in. and then tekka block me. i guess he dont wanna talk cuz he dont have the ballz to assume

anyway i just want to make it clear that you can never trust them cuz they only want power and win, whatever it takes. if you are good player you can be their friends, and if not, you are just a random person that they dont care at all

i will love you tekka, every loving era you will try to play, i will always be there to shit all your eras

sorry for bad grammar

Swearing removed – Tom

Flag Post

LOL your love dude you have a life omg dud gtfo no1 here has a life dud wtf you doooin? Spending a whole day outside your house dat is unherd of maaaan.

Swearing removed- Tom

Flag Post

as much as i hate . u could have atleast told them u would be inactive for a day frank. besides
things worse than u being kicked could have happend when u were away. ure based nuked to 0 workers all units killed
and this wouldnt haave happened if u were online
so they kicked u in such a circumstance. take it like that
ure fault for being not on or messaging them somehow abt ure inactivity
dont blame poor fox. if tekka wanted fox in he would have done that ages ago especially without evening joining bred .he would have made another alliance and just killed u

Flag Post

200 ticks offline.. Man, as someone who is more used to 1 tickers nowadays that sounded like a week :D

Flag Post

Lol Frank….your inactivity is so big…WHY THE HELL are you asking for the kick reason?U made it with your own hand.

Flag Post

Ahem, no Frank, you were not all that busy before you went inactive for 200 tics.

Pink and I came over and squashed AceE for you. I saved you from zulk, twice.
And while you were inactive, I squashed AceE for you again.

For all your activity, you never relocted zulk away.
Couldn’t handle AceE nor disabled their nuke capacity.

Yes, you did have a nice chunk of the lower left, but again, you never even made an op over with us as a bailout position and cost us resources cleaning up your area. It was pretty close to a wash as to your over all contributions to the alliance. Which is more than I can say for Pink… >.<

As for Tekka, say what you, will but BRED was carried by Tekka and myself. We led the charge against TAG, and took three of the final 5 relics. fox replaced the losses from Frank and the left side of the map. Pink…. umm.. yeah.
Anyways, you did it to yourself Frank. Own your mistake.

Flag Post

I like this show!!!!

How do i get a subscription to it? makes more popcorn

Flag Post

frank ur so pitiful i mean come on dude none of this would have never happened if u just have relocated….tell me ur excuse for not relocating within 930 ticks of the era..please help me comprehend why u chose not to….if u did relocate way earlier you woulda been protected and like wind said we killed AceE while u were gone….and since u were so active why did u get nuked like 100 times? if u were active u woulda taken more action instead of spamming the same dam mines every 50 ticks that zul took….and also you coulda told anyone of us what was going on….we woulda been more understanding…and fox…he was not the reason why u got kicked…if anything fox deserved the win more than i did…he worked his ass off that whole era and really did what he needed to do…he was the only replacement we had for u so swerveee nope

Swearing removed – Tom

Flag Post
Originally posted by luchomper:

frank ur so pitiful i mean come on dude none of this would have never happened if u just have relocated….tell me ur excuse for not relocating within 930 ticks of the era..please help me comprehend why u chose not to….if u did relocate way earlier you woulda been protected and like wind said we killed AceE while u were gone….and since u were so active why did u get nuked like 100 times? if u were active u woulda taken more action instead of spamming the same dam mines every 50 ticks that zul took….and also you coulda told anyone of us what was going on….we woulda been more understanding…and fox…he was not the reason why u got kicked…if anything fox deserved the win more than i did…he worked his ass off that whole era and really did what he needed to do…he was the only replacement we had for u so swerveee nope

Swearing removed – Tom

Originally posted by pentadroid:

I like this show!!!!

How do i get a subscription to it? makes more popcorn

IDK D;

Flag Post

Frank should be banned from being able to make threads, or send messages, or talk in kongregate chat, pretty much anyway he can communicate to anyone

Flag Post

bump cause it’s funny