Funny conversation on a BD day

12 posts

Flag Post

Here a conversation between LaP an TPOT on f1. I dont know what those TPOPT noob smoked, but it is soo funny, we felt that we need to show it everyone. TPOT claim to be friendly but jam us for 150 ticks on the request of Luke that cant do the job himself and get noobs to do it for him. TPOT and Luke was working with the 6 multy account to “try” to kill us. When we got spammed TPOT took our mines and wells.there it goes:

LaP: we still want you to raze your ops in our territory

TPOPT: We havent attacked you, and now that we are undecided and we see that BP and DERP was possibly 1 person,
we dont have any current plans to do so. So just consider them polite insurance.

im sorry, we’ve established territory around there as well, Now that BP and DERP have been moved out. As I said, we arent interested in more hostilities then necessary,
however we are prepared to defend whats become ours.

LaP : this was not your land, you moved in as soon as we get spammed. your stake is invalid, and we will defend ourselves

TPOT: our stake is invalid? how so? we were welcomed here by the people that were here, they were removed by other means,
and we remained here.
there is no invalidation, you just want an excuse to get action started.

LaP: welcomed. lol. you’re the one being hostile here. how would you like it if I placed tb’s and radars right
literally less than 10 ticks from your colonies? how is that passive? learn what you’re doing if you’re going to
play and claim to be friendly towards everyone.
actions speak much louder than your hollow words

TPOT: oh no we came here with full intention of fighting you , but recent events have given us pause.
However, still more recent events have changed yet another aspect. we have territory near you,
we have troops near you *
( 3 squad randomly mixed up of inf and vech ) , they can be hostile or passive, thats up to you.
The training bases can be moved if thats your chief concern.

LaP: if you have common sence, then you know that your position over here is very tenuous and if you don’t get out,
you will be forcably removed. no questions.

TPOT : you do realize that my position here could make life very miserable for you should i choose to make it so. <————

LaP: you have no position here. not nearly as much as we do. you stand 0 chance of survival here

TPOT: survival? who said anything about survival. but keep in mind the more you invest on us is less you have on luke. you really want to stretch yourself thinner,
and test how good of a team me and my partner are

Flag Post

TPOT of no business on our side… They are simply pussies and are afraid of bolu… They cheaply bribed bp and DERP into letting them place tbs… Luke also allowed them to place cause we all know bolu isn’t good enough to fight us themselves as they are newer players and are all conquers. My point is if they want to be bolu’s bitches thats fine but they will fall just like bolu will… TPOT would be smart to attack bolu if they want any chance at 1st place. Fighting us is only making their chance at winning lower. Its okay I have 1 gold, 1 wood, and 1 worker boost invested in Fantasy. Plenty of blues from prior wins. I just want to state my opinion. Long live LaP and LaPs!

Flag Post

agreed, told them that afterwards and they were like “those are the words of a broken man” lolwut? :D also, it appears that DERP and bp were told by luke to troll us as well, saw it in kong chat o,o lmao. skill please :)

Flag Post

Mhmm oh well, Lets teach these new guys how to plan (; BJ is in try hard mode!

Flag Post

*play

Flag Post

Like the old time BJ, YwG….

Flag Post

Yep thats right YwG in this biiitttcchhh (;

Flag Post

bobo is not a ‘new guy’ as you guys put it…

Trust me, i know.

But yeah, kill them regardless! ;)

Flag Post

bobo is Sleeper.. lol, so no, he is not new. neither is battledawn i don’t think, recognize that name from somewhere, but yeah.

Flag Post

Lol 300 ticks later you guys quit not much of a chance too fight you

Flag Post

Feeling the rage ;)

Flag Post

The suspense is killing me!