Battle Dawn Mentor Program

36 posts

Flag Post

Want to learn the game? Need some experience? Tired of getting conquered? Have any random Battle Dawn related questions?

If that describes you, you’re at the right place!
At the Battle Dawn training center, we will try to help you as much as we can. We will assign you a mentor who will teach you the basics of the game, give some tips and tricks and answer any questions that pop in your mind.
You will be included in the community from the start, and have an advantage over the other, non-mentored players!
Are you experienced but wish to learn some new strategies? Feel free to join the program!

Benefits for the mentored players:

- Experience
- Protection
- Answers to Questions
- Someone to guide you through the game making friends, and learning the game
- Possibly a place in an alliance
- More knowledge
- A good start at the game!

To sign up for the program or just for any battle dawn related information message me on kong or add me on skype. In the message be sure to include your ingame name. Skype is the ideal place to reach me since I always have it on and check it regularly on my phone. (Skype contact info: korupt.drummer)

Flag Post

Me, I big nub and need friends <.>

Flag Post

thumbs up

Very nice!

Flag Post

I won’t enlist myself but to all those in doubt, he really knows a lot about this game :)

Flag Post

Seems legit

Flag Post

Why was my post removed?

Flag Post

I am not sure, what was your post?

Flag Post

I ain’t played in well over a year and I was hopin someone could help me readjust to playin the game

Flag Post

I can help you, if you have skype you can add me on there. If not feel free to private message me any questions you may have.

Flag Post

I will also mentor (f korupt agrees to it), but not over skype, just in game.

Flag Post

I;d like a mentor

Flag Post

may I mentor?

Flag Post

You have a mentor Luke lol

Flag Post

Hi!!!

I need a Mentor!!!

Thanks!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carcaroth:

Hi!!!

I need a Mentor!!!

Thanks!!!

Any questions you have feel free to ask me in kongregate chat or private messages on my page. I am almost always on. Or you could add me on skype and I can assist you with any era you play.

Flag Post

y did i even go here im doing good

Flag Post

I wanna join-Tesla, EARTH 1

Flag Post

I am in so need for a mentor!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sture:

I am in so need for a mentor!!!

Then add me on skype and I can help you.

Flag Post

Yes i need a mentor as well

Flag Post

Well you already have me on skype so feel free to ask me whatever questions you may have.

Flag Post

i need mentor, plz.

Flag Post

I haz mentor you Knights :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by figetyuckshy:

i need mentor, plz.

Lol well you already know me and have me on skype and I really don’t think you need a mentor unless you just need some help with the new updates. As always feel free to ask me whatever questions you may have.

Flag Post

Thanks for sharing a great post