Battledawn suggestion and Updates

52 posts

Flag Post

Battle dawn has been Updated and there’s a lot of positive and negative sides to the game as a whole from the community side
Therefore we would like to ask You all what are your thoughts and opinion of the game as whole
Taking both .com and kong into consideration as well not just one side

Please post your opinions on the following (as if you were talking to a developer and if you wanted him to change anything):
based on:
1) What updates would you bring
2) Positive and negative opinions on current updates and game play
3) Updates or stuff you would like to remove

Your sincere co-operation is welcome
thank you!

Flag Post

The battle simulator could be improved. There should be the option of putting units that have ranked up and possibly other things as well.

Flag Post

A rep system… If a player likes you and think your a valuable player they should get a rep point… So we can pick out the tools from good honorable players… Plus it might fix the untrustworthy and the negativity around BD kongregate.

Flag Post

What about tabs for different units? like one for infantry, one for vehicles, and one for heavy?

Flag Post

Maybe when inspecting squads or in your main base have a set of tabs for infantry, vehicles, or heavy and then another set for the type of damage and one set for the upgrades. Its a sort of filtering system to be able to organize units easier. and then in each set have one that says all.

Flag Post

You should not really be using different chasis unless some are just spams :)

Flag Post

STOP the damn event window popping up every time i do some action (add spy protect-jam something-etc…)

Flag Post

I AGREE WITH TEKKA 100%

Flag Post
Originally posted by tekka77:

STOP the damn event window popping up every time i do some action (add spy protect-jam something-etc…)

Must be that new Windows 9.

Flag Post

I’d like a server with big allince sizes, at least 10 hopefully 14

Flag Post

I think an in game BR link system should be implemented.. whenever you get a BR or a Simulation it gives a link that you can post in the chat then when people click it the BR pops up. It would be exactly like the coordinate system except with BRs instead.

I would like a way to be able to get a select group of people in an in game instant message chat. like ally/world chat etc.. except like a group chat that we can invite whoever we want to. It would just help for people that can’t get Skype and for planning things secretly in game.

I know I’ve had more ideas over the years… these are just the biggest two that I could think of right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mnaitzme12:

I think an in game BR link system should be implemented.. whenever you get a BR or a Simulation it gives a link that you can post in the chat then when people click it the BR pops up. It would be exactly like the coordinate system except with BRs instead.

I would like a way to be able to get a select group of people in an in game instant message chat. like ally/world chat etc.. except like a group chat that we can invite whoever we want to. It would just help for people that can’t get Skype and for planning things secretly in game.

I know I’ve had more ideas over the years… these are just the biggest two that I could think of right now.

I think, for the BR thing, that you should just have a “Send To Alliance” button and it ends up in all of their Event Lists as if they were in the battle themselves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Paradoxes:
Originally posted by mnaitzme12:

I think, for the BR thing, that you should just have a “Send To Alliance” button and it ends up in all of their Event Lists as if they were in the battle themselves.

That is truly a brilliant idea Mr. Paradoxes.

Flag Post

make it to where more ufos appear in the servers

Flag Post
Originally posted by pickles39:

make it to where more ufos appear in the servers

If so, then make it so ufo’s can only be seen within radar range. Merry Christmas!

Flag Post

when you attack a wreckage and then someone sends a sqaud ahead of you you get your oil back when it force returns this is good when you have a limited supply

Flag Post

the spy has an option(150 infiltation ticks and 300 energy) give you a BR of all units in the outpost

Flag Post

the spy has an option(150 infiltation ticks and 300 energy) give you a BR of all units in the outpost

That makes perfect sense. After all, a spy should be able to be used for spying. However, I think the cost should be lowered, and make it so that scans can be performed at no (or lower) cost.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zorro327:

That makes perfect sense. After all, a spy should be able to be used for spying. However, I think the cost should be lowered, and make it so that scans can be performed at no (or lower) cost.

they should also make an option(75 infiltration and about 150 energy) to take away all spy pro in an op but another spy can’t operate on it until 1 ticks has passed(should use spy at end of a tick and hope the other person doesn’t put spy pro again)

Flag Post

1. In game battle report sharing.
2. A button to put battle reports automatically into the sim.
3. In game system to measure tick distances.
4. More colors to mark alliances/players with.
5. A sim that accounts for exp on units.
6. Change the ufo achievement to mine captures (something that is actually useful and teaches players what to do).
7. Retroactive HoF.
8. Not really a game issue but remove the kong rankings showing conquers, score, power ect.
9. Longer character limit for alliance names.
10. Option to color your alliance’s tag.
11. Allow leaders to promote members to have the ability to kick or invite.
12. HoF sorting options based on score, power, crystals, units killed, and ops taken.

Flag Post

Thumbs up to Korupts sugestions.

Flag Post

Thank you for using Your time to post here. We would like more of your suggestions so please keep posting them
By the way Korupt Drummer please define what u meant by tick distances
ty

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Vru, Tom already knows what I mean lol and you should too. Why you so nub XD

Flag Post

KD its me who needs the info not tom!!:(