NEED blues

14 posts

Flag Post

guys we need blue tokens ADMIN plz do something about free blue we r unable to boost

Flag Post

Damn straight we do. I need some free blues too! D:

Flag Post

Tom already gives out ALOT of blues compared to .com admins. The only bad part is they took voting for blues of kongregate BD, but lets be honest….did any of you REALLY vote anyway, or did you just speed vote?

Flag Post

Tom already gives out ALOT of blues compared to .com admins. The only bad part is they took voting for blues of kongregate BD, but lets be honest….did any of you REALLY vote anyway, or did you just speed vote?

TOM give blue only for winner team and top10 player what about others

Flag Post

I’m new to this game so if why don’t they just implement a voting system that doesn’t allow speed-voting? I mean, most Minecraft servers and other games have the system, surely it can’t be that hard to incorporate?

Flag Post

Try winning an era… lots of blues then.

Flag Post

lol won but got only 4k blue :(

Flag Post

try to get tokens by cmpleting achivements

Flag Post

what is this speed vote??

Flag Post

I remember the days when we got only like 1k tokens for winning, and most eras could be won with the initial 330 boost.

Flag Post

Nub I got 0 tokens for my first win.

Flag Post

Vote on Kong? Funny,no lots of players like in .com to activate this..

Flag Post
Originally posted by cicakutya:

I remember the days when we got only like 1k tokens for winning, and most eras could be won with the initial 330 boost.

HA. Seth didn’t give blues for wins for a while. You had to get them from wrecks or play on a Garry world.

Flag Post

Or you were able to vote everyday. 48 tokens yoohoo!