The Best BD Player To Have Ever Graced This Game Has Returned

9 posts

Flag Post

Yes everyone, I am back. The greatest, most active, most skilled Battle Dawner has returned. I shall solo win all eras starting on tick 1000000 and win within the next five. Play if you dare.

Flag Post

may i play with u? you seem like your a god at this game. we should play together.

Flag Post

Best player ever?

That would be me.

Flag Post

Oh it’s oreo oh Hai i guess i shoudl just this god forsaken game every now and then

Flag Post

OREOOOOO!!!!

Flag Post

bahahahaha oreo good? hes good when he trys:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Paradoxes:

Yes everyone, I am back. The greatest, most active, most skilled Battle Dawner has returned. I shall solo win all eras starting on tick 1000000 and win within the next five. Play if you dare.

Ticks on kong end at tick 3000 or tick 4000. You are starting when the era ends so all you’re doing is winning havoc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoeBringerOfDoom:

Ticks on kong end at tick 3000 or tick 4000. You are starting when the era ends so all you’re doing is winning havoc.

winning havoc… LIKE A BAWS

Flag Post
Originally posted by numonered:
Originally posted by MoeBringerOfDoom:

winning havoc… LIKE A BAWS

I hear u leik nooks.