One Last Time

25 posts

Flag Post

I will be playing BD here on kong one last time that will be in July. I am looking for a strong team of four more members that i would need in my alliance since i am going to fight .commers who underestimate me. If you guys have what it takes to join me, feel free to comment below.

Thanks

Flag Post

You are going to lose. Called it! :D

Flag Post

Im down if i got the free time

Flag Post
Originally posted by slivicke:

Im down if i got the free time

Liar!!!

Flag Post

Here.I have lots of time on summer. :D

Flag Post

i’ll be happy to kill you

Flag Post

Tekka go find someone else to fight. I’ve already killed you and your buddies twice in 2 eras. There’s no point of fighting you again. You will just cry and quit like Moe, Fox and Crow did.
Be my guest if you want to lose and cry and rage more.

Flag Post

Give me a shout nearer the time, not sure on my plans that far in advance yet.

Flag Post

im in if u want, already played with u on .com SyntaX.

Flag Post

this is the 500th time zaeem quit and came back, lol

Flag Post

this won’t be the last last time

Flag Post

I am coming to that era purely to kill Zaeem <3

Flag Post

Come Bring It!

Flag Post

Zaeem, just go away. Please, go away.

Flag Post

Zaeem, u never killed me before n i did killed u :P

Flag Post

zaeem hi XD

Flag Post

Hai Dan, @ Zaw lol i was gonna let you be in my team well i guess now you’re out of my team for July.
I should’ve realised you can’t be trusted. You helped tekka out on mars and spammed me then got banned.
Zaw you had your chance and you blew it. Your loss, not mine.
Btw dan are you the real dan i know or another guy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaeem786:

Tekka go find someone else to fight. I’ve already killed you and your buddies twice in 2 eras. There’s no point of fighting you again. You will just cry and quit like Moe, Fox and Crow did.
Be my guest if you want to lose and cry and rage more.

the fox 50. zaeem 2. Both times you got my castle, but you didn’t get my army. Ironically, my alliances never back stabbed yours to win, but you back stabbed mine twice. It is all part of the game, I admit, but you have a long way to go catch me, sir.

Also, I started tick 800 on fantasy solo and took fourth place. Presently I am playing .com. Doesn’t look like I quit either Mr. Zaeem.

It truly is a happy, shiney, butterfly, Hello Kitty, candy cane unicorn world in your head.

Flag Post

@ Fox you haven’t beaten me 50 times. That you must have made up.
I hardly remember you beating me.
The facts are that i’ve beaten you twice in a row which you yet haven’t beaten me twice or more in a row.
Besides 50 times? Seriously? Wow that’s a lot of times i’ve been beaten by you on BD lol.
Tbh if you did beat me 50 times, you would have 50 hofs proving you beaten me which i doubt you have.
Fox no point in arguing just accept defeat.

Flag Post

Zaeem I love you <3

Flag Post

this forum is just ridiculus, zaeem no one care of when you will be playing, and for your team, ask zulk, you 2 love to rage together lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by x_Nathaniel_x:

this forum is just ridiculus, zaeem no one care of when you will be playing, and for your team, ask zulk, you 2 love to rage together lol

I like you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaeem786:

I will be playing BD here on kong one last time that will be in July. I am looking for a strong team of four more members that i would need in my alliance since i am going to fight .commers who underestimate me. If you guys have what it takes to join me, feel free to comment below.

Thanks

Can’t remember how many times Zaeem has said that before.

Flag Post

:O
THE LEGENDARY ZAEEM
HAS RETURNED
._.
~Writes down “Zaeem+Zulk rage in July WARNING” on notepad~
:3
Tat is all.
~Slinks back into the shadows of the forum~

Flag Post

Tekka is very annoyed with me i conquered him and he lost his era then he started to rage :D