Kongregate Team for CE

33 posts

Flag Post

Well .com are doing a CE on June, So im up for making a Kong based team to go over to .com and show them that we are better BD players and win the Era, Don’t need to boost reds :) If you want to you can. When it comes to it. Australia is where we will place!.

Flag Post

We’re goign to need a few thousand reds each, and supreme activity.

Flag Post

its a 1 ticker, meh

Flag Post

Not gonna say it’s impossible, but I don’t even know if I could win the CE with a full load of reds. The concept is good, but maybe Kong should come to a different .com world. M3 looked pretty awful so we could try there, or F5. I’d play a .com era if we could get a team, but I don’t think a 1 ticker is gonna work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by frostyicing:

Not gonna say it’s impossible, but I don’t even know if I could win the CE with a full load of reds. The concept is good, but maybe Kong should come to a different .com world. M3 looked pretty awful so we could try there, or F5. I’d play a .com era if we could get a team, but I don’t think a 1 ticker is gonna work.

Were not good at 1 tickers, and if you say you are go play one right now. Its either gonna have to be a 3 ticker or a 2. Worlds like e3 and m2 are sub ridden so…

Flag Post

One ticker just needs persistence, the problem is its hard for people to log on constantly unless they have a reward for doing so. In faster ticks its because they can get their rewards right then and now, get a conquer in a half hour, a gate up in four, etc. In a 1 ticker you just have to force yourself to log on every few ticks, and it gives more time for planning and such.

Flag Post

Three hours to move to the nearest OP. Literally, paint dries faster than that.

Flag Post

Im down to play hard in the summer. reds too.

Flag Post

1icks are to slow

Flag Post
Originally posted by battledawn9:

1icks are to slow

They made 1 ticks to give the alliances more time to think their next move.

Flag Post
Originally posted by B3stKnight:

1icks are to slow

They made 1 ticks to give the alliances more time to think their next move.

no fucking shit, sherlocks

Flag Post

u guys think that u clould win against .com players i mean realy u think u are pros no way the players there are so much pro and they dont evn bost as much as u guys do .no oofence sry english bad

Flag Post
Originally posted by I2cool4school:

u guys think that u clould win against .com players i mean realy u think u are pros no way the players there are so much pro and they dont evn bost as much as u guys do .no oofence sry english bad

The not boosting part… I’ve seen first hand that’s BS.

Flag Post

Man, I hope this alliance actually happens and it does great :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senatus:

Man, I hope this alliance actually happens and it does great :)

I hope you’re in it :)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t mind being a part of it. Just message me on Skype or something. Tired of playing with these .com players. :P

Flag Post

I’m not able to defend my title this CE Frosty.. Sadly :( They planned it to start in June, I will be travelling entire June and July. So I’d only be able to literally PLACE after tick 1500.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senatus:

I’m not able to defend my title this CE Frosty.. Sadly :( They planned it to start in June, I will be travelling entire June and July. So I’d only be able to literally PLACE after tick 1500.

im sorry

Flag Post

I used to play .com, was pretty strong too, but I haven’t played in about 5 years, might come back for this though I need to pick up on some things that changed since.

Red boosts are the paid currency right? can’t really remember.

1icks are to slow

well I don’t really have the time to keep up with anything faster than 1 tickers unfortunately.

Flag Post

I’m down too only if we have an experienced boosting alliance

Flag Post

Sen places tick 1500.
Gets into high ranked alliance.
Carries them to rank 1.
Backstabs and finds 2 more allies.
Wins with 3 people.

Flag Post

i can play since it’ll be in june. only if whoever is organizing this wants me to of course

Flag Post
Originally posted by Archangel_Valor:

Were not good at 1 tickers, and if you say you are go play one right now. Its either gonna have to be a 3 ticker or a 2. Worlds like e3 and m2 are sub ridden so…

Both of these comments irritated me
1 tickers aren’t bad, you just have to have patience and change your strategy a bit. Also there’s no fun in playing a crappy world, when you play against great people you either win a hard fight or you see areas where you need to improve :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by LOLGGNoob:

i can play since it’ll be in june. only if whoever is organizing this wants me to of course

gtfo noob

Flag Post

Interesting, I’m up for this.