How to enable 3rd party cookies on Firefox

50 posts

Flag Post

If you’re having problems logging in, please try enabling 3rd party cookies described in this article:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling+and+disabling+cookies

After you’re done, restart your browser and try to login to Battle Dawn.

If that still doesn’t work, please try a different browser and see if that’s working for you. Sometimes certain browser installations can cause problems.

Thank you!

Flag Post

for firefox go to tools, options, privacy, near the bottom is “enable 3rd party cookies for firefox” jus check that box and ur good to go

Flag Post

mine isnt working

Flag Post
Originally posted by batesbradle:

mine isnt working

have you tried with another browser?

Flag Post

I’m using Google chrome and how do you let the sound play? i heard sound only once but it was quick adn lasted like 2 seconds. O and while were on the topic how do you build gold mines on mountains and lumber mills on forsets? i tried to seetle my command posts there but it wont budge.

Flag Post

This game has sound!?!?!?

Flag Post

1. you dont build gold mines and lumber mills, you capture them
2.this game does not have any sound as far as i l know.. i use google chrome and i have the speakers on full blast when playing this, no sound at all.

Flag Post

Ty lol noob

Flag Post

Um…..now there’s sound and my browser still wont play it? Help me please. Yes, i use Google Chrome.

Flag Post

i can’t log on. i’m using google chrome

Flag Post

It would work fine with Firefox, but I don’t have Firefox.(I use Safari) When I open Preferences, there is no privacy. Ironically, it worked fine for a week, then the “make sure you can accept third-party cookies” came up. Tacticsoft, please help.

Flag Post

Clear your cache and cookies, this work for most bd related problems, we advice everyone to clear them every time there have been a update :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Simmen:

Clear your cache and cookies, this work for most bd related problems, we advice everyone to clear them every time there have been a update :)

I removed all cookies and refreshed it, but it still doesn’t work.

Flag Post

Wait a minute, I think I know what’s wrong. I have the preferences set to accepting cookies only from sites I visit, so it can’t accept third party cookies. I’m sure my dad won’t mind if I set the preferences to always accept cookies, as long as I delete the cookies every day.

Flag Post

that probably would be it

Flag Post

how do i delet my account

Flag Post

the account or the colony?
colony auto delete after 8 days (16 if your a donator), don’t bother to delete your account here, we won’t bother you :)

Flag Post

why do I need a freaking additional shitty plug-in? Something that is not even described properly in the installation process?

Flag Post

Agreed. Another plug-in? FAIL.

Flag Post

Well from what i can tell Google Chrome blows chunks. hard. I play this game all the time i go to friends and play it, i play it on my laptop, i even play it at work and it always works fine.

Flag Post

Everything works for me sound, play etc, im on firefox, i havent changed any setting no plugs and lol chrome fail

Flag Post

I use opera, and its configured to accept all cookies, but i just cant play, the game only says “We’re sorry, but there seems to be a problem logging you into the game”

Flag Post

Ohh cookies

Flag Post

THATS IT IM TRYING GOOGLE CHROME!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I can not access with SlimBrowser, can some one help me or this internet is not used by any one, internet explorer is infected with a virus, use it and get banned from sites for nothing.