UNBAN ME

15 posts

Flag Post

Tom I did nothing wrong and if you think I did then you have a screw loose.
I have no reason to waste time making multiple accounts like your constantly saying I do.
Those are my bros account and every now and then I have to use the same computer as him which is where the I.P. address comes in.
I have no reason what so ever to cheat, but i’m sure many players are grateful you banned me since they only decide to attack when i’m banned due to idiotic reasons.

Flag Post

dude why you know read forums before playing you just stated that unban me for doing something tomm specifically outlined to get banned.

Flag Post

If you and your brother are playing, make sure both of you aren’t on the same server or Tom will assume you are multies. Otherwise, I’d recommend a good proxy :P

Flag Post

Me and my brother have been playing for about 10 eras now ever since we came back. All we do is message Tom before the era starts stating that we are brothers. He’ll tell you can’t be in the same alliance, can’t conquer each other, can’t even conquer each others OPs. And some other basic stuff ;)

Flag Post

Hahahha another epic unban me ‘it was my brother’ post!

lrn 2 cheat properly. If u ned lessons, ask Stan.

Flag Post

Stan quit and created a void, who else will give cheating lessons?

Flag Post

I will take Stan’s place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoeBringerOfDoom:

I will take Stan’s place.

OH MANG YJGM!!!!!!

Flag Post

I want to know why my account got banned.it say “Your account has been banned.
Reason: purchasing issues”
so i put my money for this website and you ban me?
if you dint unban my account i want my money back.
name of account is xz_cute. and how can you ban someone for purchasing? thats giving you money right.

Flag Post

i seen the reason you can get banned
and i have not seen it say you can get banned by purchasing.
and i want to know if that account is banned permanently. if it is i want all the money i have put on that account to this one or i can report this for scamming.

Flag Post

why does it say “you were banned because an admin or moderator on Kongregate found you acting in violation of our behavior guidelines”. On that account i hardly use chat rooms only when i ask question about the game i played. i spent all my kreds on DDtank and when i just put it on it said my account be banned. i really like to have my account back. you have no reason to ban that account. if you do give me a reason. if you unban my account it be really nice of you.say if you just put kreds on your account and use it on a game and didn’t have time to spent it than your account got banned for purchasing issues, how would you feel?

Flag Post

Strange. Strange indeed.

Flag Post

“purchasing issues” and “you were banned because an admin or moderator on Kongregate found you acting in violation of our behavior guidelines” are not bans I have ever (ever) made. Can you screenshot the ban screen and post it/pm it to me so I can take a look? It’s entirely possible (and likely) that it was knog that banned you, not me. They handle all purchases, so any issues would be with them, not us.

I’d also point out that ‘purchasing issues’ almost certainly means there was something wrong with your method of payment – a credit card that got cancelled, a paypal account that got closed, etc.

Flag Post

Stranger. Stranger indeed.

Flag Post

@Xz_sexy Same thing happened to me! =). THANKS KONGREGATE! Name is killertommy.