Battledawn suggestion and Updates page 2

64 posts

Flag Post

Why do you need it? lol

 
Flag Post

(facepalm)

 
Flag Post

One more thing, we need a search function for the events.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KoruptDrummer:

One more thing, we need a search function for the events.

No. We need the event thing to go away.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DessertFox:
Originally posted by KoruptDrummer:

One more thing, we need a search function for the events.

No. We need the event thing to go away.

Lol you misunderstood me fox, I mean we need a way to search through battle reports and scans. I am sure I have wasted tons of energy rather then searching through the events I have to find out what is on an op.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KoruptDrummer:
Originally posted by DessertFox:
Originally posted by KoruptDrummer:

One more thing, we need a search function for the events.

No. We need the event thing to go away.

Lol you misunderstood me fox, I mean we need a way to search through battle reports and scans. I am sure I have wasted tons of energy rather then searching through the events I have to find out what is on an op.

All the important stuff, I archive for later retrieval. Then I delete it after I have accomplished what I wanted to do.

And you call yourself a Pro. pffft

 
Flag Post

Relics should give no personal score. Meaning when a player captures a relic he does not gain 1,000 score but the alliance gains 1,000 score. Also the ribbons should be based on alliance rank and not personal rank, after all this is a team game and the team should be emphasized. By awarding personal rank it causes some player to become greedy.

 
Flag Post

Button to access the Battle Simulator below the op building button, it is far to hidden now especially when it is a vital tool in this game. When I first started playing I didn’t even know it was there, I thought people were using a separate site altogether to run simulations.

 
Flag Post

I’d like it if I could put XP in the battle simulator, if that is possible

 
Flag Post

We have all suggested it but it would add over 300 variables so not really plausible to add but someone on .com has said he has created one and is just testing it now to make sure it works so I will let you know what happens with that.

 
Flag Post

some of the your suggestions will be posted in the march tribune
please keep reading it and possting it what u need

 
Flag Post

I want old BD here back!!! xD

 
Flag Post

My suggestion;

No 2. and 3. place. Only first place, so the currect “suck up” syndrome who are present today, goes away and are replace with real action and more underdogs. Also i suggest that the relics spawn around tick 1-100, and once all 10 are gethered you/your’e alliance wins instantly, I think the two suggestions above would create a more dynamic and actionfilled experience.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BennyBerserk:

My suggestion;

No 2. and 3. place. Only first place, so the currect “suck up” syndrome who are present today, goes away and are replace with real action and more underdogs. Also i suggest that the relics spawn around tick 1-100, and once all 10 are gethered you/your’e alliance wins instantly, I think the two suggestions above would create a more dynamic and actionfilled experience.

nope just quicker eras

 
Flag Post

I suggest we begin doing what G1 is doing right now.

No 3rd place tokens, but those are split between first and second place, to encourage more fighting and activity.

 
Flag Post

Des became a mentor, now BD is gonna fail

 
Flag Post

What might be cool is a small, cheap animation to show what happens in each fight O.o

Would show new players exactly what each units do in fights, how range units hit first and how armor’s take damage first. Would look cool, and would help new players learn.

idk, just a thought

 
Flag Post

would also attract people who like to see some action ,so more players, good idea ^

 
Flag Post

What I’d like is a way to put OPs down at specific coordinates. You type in the coords, it takes you to the spot, and then you could click place. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to make a 2nd OP because my first one was barely one tick too far.

 
Flag Post

N:6969 E:9696

 
Flag Post

Oh, another thing. When you make an order, you should be able to choose who in the alliance to share it with. And you should be able to delete orders that others placed WITHOUT entirely removing it from the alliance order screen. All of the orders shared with you would appear on the orders screen, but you could delete the actual marker. A lot of people find “unimportant” ally orders annoying, and I think this would help the situation

 
Flag Post

More people

 
Flag Post

Having a UI that does not take up half of the screen.

 
Flag Post

What about for adding spy protection theres a slider bar for adding it, like in the managment window ? i think that’d be pretty convenient

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by frostyicing:

Oh, another thing. When you make an order, you should be able to choose who in the alliance to share it with. And you should be able to delete orders that others placed WITHOUT entirely removing it from the alliance order screen. All of the orders shared with you would appear on the orders screen, but you could delete the actual marker. A lot of people find “unimportant” ally orders annoying, and I think this would help the situation

1
RobWilliams
Also Stop Second
place tokens entirely. No need….. unless those are made only based on power.