ATTENTION FLASH GAME PROGRAMMERS! Interesting opportunity! $$

9 posts

Flag Post

I love Kongregate! But I am NOT the programmer! I am the player! But I have a very interesting project that would be fairly simple to most of you! I need a partner, a programmer who is very experienced at making games to help me design a flash program that will serve as a website for a major label recording artist, but will be a fully playable game in the vein “Double Dragon” with several levels, baddies and stylized “80’s nintendo” style graphics (ala code monkeys). You’ll have some help, in the graphic design area and especially in the sound design, but this is a good opportunity to make some easy money. Anyone who is interested, please, and I mean PLEASE, email me at bloodsugar@mac.com — this will be a lot of fun, quick and painless and something to be proud of. anybody out there, who can do this type of side scrolling game, hit me up… But please PRO’s only, we need a really tight and efficient product! Thanks alot!

Flag Post

SO ur doing art right

Flag Post

Mh … I wonder why you are thinking that programming a fully playable Double Dragon style game is a simple, easy, quick and painless task to do. Looks more like the exact opposite for me.

Flag Post

yeah ^^

Flag Post

Yeah ^^ lol

Flag Post

pixelate, I agree with you.

Flag Post

You could get away with spagetti code since there not many sprites on screen everything gets shoved on Hitstate and the scrolling will be all one way. Its possible without any arrays and functions though any good coder wont go down this path as its really a nightmare. (As I found out)

Flag Post

I’m aware that it’s not going to be easy, but I’m not looking for the next classic game, more of a moving sprite with one or two enemies at a time max, couple levels, could even move in sections (ala zelda 1) I’ll help with the art, I’d personally like to be involved in whatever capacity, and have the ability and experience to help, i’ve also created all the music already in the style of the ’80’s’ type game. I’m not asking for an arc to be built, but a small boat that will deliver on a short term level really good would be cool. let me know if anyone’s interested

Flag Post

I don’t do Flash, but I am a C++ programmer. I could take a break from my current project (UltimateTowerDefense.com) if the money’s good.