Unite11 Official Entry Thread

14 posts

Flag Post

Please post your entries to the Unite11 game contest here. This thread is only for entry posts. You can comment on entries elsewhere, but all non-entry posts will be deleted.

When entering, please include the game name, a link to the game, and if you’re doing an exhibition entry (for no prize) please let us know in the post. Feel free to describe the game or give any other details in your post. Only one post per entry, and please only one entry per post. You may enter multiple games – just do a post for each one. Also, just a reminder – all games must be Unity games. Good luck everyone!

Flag Post

Uhhh first?

Game Name: The Mighty Karrgul
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Liolei/the-mighty-karrgul

Description: My second Unity and Kongregate game. Its not exactly finished(its missing a few levels/tweaks), but it’s the most I could muster up during the limited time frame with my meager skills.

Flag Post

Well, congrats – you win! :D I’ve sent you an email with details. Thanks for entering!

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I can’t win, as this was made/published before the contest was announced, but eh. Might at least get a little noticed.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Draco18s/tilt-maze

Flag Post

OMG.

Flag Post

I lol’d.

And here I was worried that Unity was becoming popular ;3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

Well, congrats – you win! :D I’ve sent you an email with details. Thanks for entering!

Great job! I knew this was a winner from the day it was entered. 5/5 and fav’d

Flag Post
Originally posted by truefire:

I lol’d.

And here I was worried that Unity was becoming popular ;3

It might be the fact that no one could use the tickets and you were encouraged not to enter just to sell them.

Flag Post

Yeah – it was sort of last-minute. I was certainly hoping for more entries, but I guess that happens sometimes. Oh well!

Flag Post

Yeah – it was sort of last-minute. I was certainly hoping for more entries, but I guess that happens sometimes. Oh well!

Yeah, Unity is probably tougher on a short time frame too – especially with the high-quality graphics that are normally expected. Plus, it would have been really tough to learn Unity just for the contest.

You know, if you want to raffle off the rest of the tickets to anyone who posted in this thread, that would be probably work well. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

Yeah, Unity is probably tougher on a short time frame too – especially with the high-quality graphics that are normally expected. Plus, it would have been really tough to learn Unity just for the contest.

Indeed. I didn’t do anything because I knew I wouldn’t have the time. I’ve been working on this project at work almost constantly.

Flag Post

Yeah, you should definitely raffle off the rest of the tickets :D

Flag Post

Aw I wish I would have seen this contest when it was open. I would have learned unity for that prize.

Flag Post

If anybody was curious as to how I find out about the contest
I only knew about it from September’s Kongregate Developer’s Newsletter that I got Sept 7th.
I don’t visit this section of the forums often :/