GiTD [#22] Entries and Discussion (Also 72 hours!) page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

bats mossy lashes Can it go back to being ten days :3?

Flag Post

Been working really diligently today. I think I’ll be able to finish sometime tomorrow morning hopefully.

EDIT: Here it is!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MossyStump:

Or at least not being on weekends…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

Or at least not being on weekends…

Oh really? I was under the impression that weekends were when people had the free most time (school, jobs, etc). Hmmm…

Flag Post

Yeah, free time used to do everything you can’t do from Monday to Friday. Or at least that’s how it works for me. >.>

Flag Post

Damn it. I just can’t seem to finish this stuff in time. There is plenty more I would like to do with this, but I just can’t draw fast enough. I’ll probably try and polish this up over the next week and release it to Kong.

Entry

Flag Post

You still have 20 hours. You could polish more if you wanted to real quick. But using this competition as a feeler is a great idea to help orient your game in a successful direction.

Flag Post

I agree. My weekend time was destroyed by stupid crap, so all I have so far is a title screen. POOOOO~

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aesica:

I agree. My weekend time was destroyed by stupid crap, so all I have so far is a title screen. POOOOO~

Add a score textfield. Call it Idle-Something. Perhaps “30 seconds to idle”. Once the time is over, display a message like “Now go back to work, you lazy bum.”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

You still have 20 hours. You could polish more if you wanted to real quick. But using this competition as a feeler is a great idea to help orient your game in a successful direction.

20 hours would be fine if I had Monday off. ><

I’ll be away from my computer for the next 21 hours.

Flag Post

My game is coming along great. :3

Flag Post

30 seconds of fuel

It’s more a techdemo than a game, fly away from your start position, you have 30 seconds worth of fuel.