flash mx to flash 8

9 posts

Flag Post

ok well here’s my problem i have flash mx 2004 on a windows that does not and cannot have internet on it i have a mac that does and always will have internet on it i was wondering if it is in any way pssible to upgrade flash mx 2004 to flash 8 if you can help thank you.

Flag Post

Don’t we have a match to play on tactics 100 live?

Flag Post

i shouted you

Flag Post

Right now, you can’t. You could try E-Mailing Adobe. Right now, you can upgrade to CS3 for the measly price of $200.00! Wow!

Flag Post

what exactly is CS3 cause my birthday this thursday and well… that means at least $200.

Flag Post

Flash CS3 is a part of the new Adobe CS3 package… I think Retron was talking about upgrading a current Flash license to CS3… if you don’t own a license it will be more expensive to purchase the product. I recommend getting the Adobe CS3 Suite if you can.

Flag Post

k i have the flash mx cd still but is the flash license that number thing thats really long and stuff cause i know i don’t have that.

Flag Post

Well, if you have the boxed CD and it’s installed on your computer, I’ll venture to say that you probably have the license. But, in order to upgrade your license to CS3, you’ll need that long number or else you can’t prove you own the software…

Flag Post

ok thank you