Global Game Jam page 2

47 posts

Flag Post

purchase a GGJ game ?

here’s a link to mine :)

a link to my game my team made

Flag Post

I was only able to put about 8-9 hours into my game since my partner slowly stopped participating. Still not a horrible game.

GGJ Project link
Blog announcement

Flag Post

http://globalgamejam.org/2012/reverse-rpg

Flag Post

Little banner ad I made for our game (with the eventual goal of it linking to a kickstarter page). Right now it links to our wordpress site.

Flag Post

“eviScerated” :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

“eviScerated” :D

You try to spell hard words at noon on less than 4 hours of sleep (all of which was done on a concrete floor).

Our wordpress site had four spellings of “velociraptor”1 before it got poofed (and our proofer missed “eviscerated” in that gif in any case).

1 No spellcheckers like velociraptor.

Flag Post

And…animated gif cleaned up.

Flag Post

Thought I’d bump this to say that Velcoiraptor! Cannibalism!’s Kickstarter is go!

Flag Post

D: The trailer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

D: The trailer.

Mm? What about it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draco18s:

Thought I’d bump this to say that Velcoiraptor! Cannibalism!’s Kickstarter is go!

Congrats on raising $15,000.

Flag Post

V!C! got featured in Kickstarter’s weekly newsletter. Made about $11,000 in 24 hours.

Was quite a surprise.

Flag Post

V!C! got featured in Kickstarter’s weekly newsletter. Made about $11,000 in 24 hours.

Was quite a surprise.

That’s truly incredible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

That’s truly incredible.

I know, it’s awesome. It keeps going up, too.
Pledge came in this morning for $96 (I assume the guy wants two copies).

Flag Post

I must once again bump this thread. $28,547 in funding raised. D: And 25 days left to go. Holy cowz.

Flag Post

Draco, please link your publicist. :D

Flag Post

D:

Whai?

Flag Post

btw draco you might want to consider this: http://kickingitforward.org/

Flag Post
Originally posted by jonathanasdf:

btw draco you might want to consider this: http://kickingitforward.org/

I’ve heard about it, haven’t had a chance to discuss it with the group, and we’re already running fairly close to “break even” as it is.

Edit:
in any case, I’ve already backed ~$100 worth, which is 5 times my own estimated 1/6th cut.

Flag Post

Absolutely amazing. Over $30,000 and climbing.
I know this sounds incredibly lame and probably pretty random, as I don’t know you at all, but I feel such a strong swell of happiness for you. The game looks fucking cool, let’s just get that out of the way, but beyond that it’s just so amazing to see a project like this take off like a rocket. It’s truly inspirational, and this weekend I’ll be making the donation that allows me to receive a copy of the game. Just amazing, dude. I hope you and your team know how much this means to many other people, just to see this happen. I see it happening more and more, and your story is part of a growing narrative that shows that anything is possible for a creative mind.

P.S. I plan to turn it into a drinking game.

Edit: I’m going for the “Cast Abroad” deal! It sounds great.

Flag Post

Was quite a surprise.

wow … love to see success

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armis_Game:

wow … love to see success

I’m itching to have the box in my paws.