How you use a special font in a random sentence generator?

10 posts

Flag Post

When I use a font that most people don’t have, it doesn’t show up on other computers of coarse. I never thought about it because it works on mine. So, is there a way I can import the font into flash to work on all computers?

Flag Post

Unless I’m not sober, you can’t so it’s best to “make” one – Draw it :( or use a default but filtered text (“Photoshop” features).

Flag Post

If you select the textbox and go to the properties inspector, the little embed button down on the right side should do it. You can select which characters you want included.

Flag Post

If you select the textbox and go to the properties inspector, the little embed button down on the right side should do it. You can select which characters you want included.

Ahh yes, but that takes some space. Use when necessary.

Flag Post

@JudeMaverick: his talking about dynamic text so embedding the font is more or lass the only option

Flag Post

@JudeMaverick: his talking about dynamic text so embedding the font is more or lass the only option

It’s in Dynamic? Holy Macaroni and Cheese, I’m drunk in such a young age!

Flag Post

Hehe. If you’re using static text, I think the generally done thing is to use break apart (ctrl-b) to convert it to raw vector art.

Flag Post

Well static text works, but that’s because it’s kinda of a image. However, if I use, let’s say, bloodsuckers font, no one has it so it won’t on your computer. I don’t think embedding would work unless I can load the font in there.

Flag Post

Im not good at making special text!

Flag Post

embedding is your solution.
we talking about text field on stage or created dynamically in code?