Flash 8 and Before

15 posts

Flag Post

I really need one. I found 6 (2002), but it is practically impossible to fiugre out how to use. I knida would prefer 7 (2004), because that is the book I have, but I have another book about 8. So does anyone know where to find a trial of 7 or 8? Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

How about from the adobe site

Flag Post

I couldn’t find any available on Adobe’s site, at least not for the older versions (understandably, since they were published under the Macromedia name). But, you can look on the Soft82 website, it’s probably on there.

Flag Post

Ding

That is a good site, I’m going to have to book mark it, (assuming that the files come through well, and don’t ‘require’ me to go to 10 different ad sites, spin around twice and clap my hands to get the file)

Flag Post

Sorry Caimbul, that one just leads to the Adobe site, where you can only get CS3. The main reason I want something else is because my PC only has 256 MB of ram.

Flag Post

The all powerful google comes to the rescue!

http://www.click-now.net/download/Macromedia_Flash.htm

I have no Idea how well this will work, but it seems that they’ll let you download it.

If it doesn’t work, look at some of the other results;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=flash+8+download

Flag Post

Trust me, I have googled using many different search terms, and can only find CS3. But your Click Now link may work, it’s downlaoding right now.

Flag Post

Flash 8 uses AS2, right?

Flag Post

Yup

Flag Post

Older version sucks, they don’t even have custom functions!

Flash 8 uses AS2 and it’s pretty convenient :D

Flag Post

Click now worked! Thanks yrudoy!

Flag Post

Older version sucks, they don’t even have custom functions!

Yes they do.

Flag Post

I figured out why I coudn’t find it, I was using Yahoo! and trial instead of download. Thanks, everyone.

Flag Post

Yes they do.

I meant Flash 4 and older.

Flag Post

I wasn’t talking that old, Jude. :D But the Click Now link worked well. Maybe, when my game’s done, I’ll get enough sponsorship money to by a nice PC and CS3…