I need some help please.

8 posts

Flag Post

Hellow. I have a problem with preloader screen. When I chose simulate download, it appear a white screen.

I don’t know why because I chosed export classes in frame 2.

The code works well for another projects, but I need the preloader in the one who don’t works :(.

Please if you know what could it be, HELP ME.

Flag Post

Did you make sure to leave the contents of the preloader as “Export in frame 1”?

Flag Post

:D no. I don’t know how. I choosed export classes in frame 2 from File → ActionScript Settings…

How can I leave the contents of the preloader in frame 1?

Flag Post

Go to your Library, right-click an object, and select “Properties”.
Check “Export in frame 1”. Do this for all the objects related to your preloader.

Flag Post

Khronosis, that checkbox turns to “Export in frame 2” once you choose that frame in AS Settings, but if a class is being used in frame 1 (like a preloader) it will be exported there instead.
gabitzuA23, what does size report tell? (Publish settings → Generate size report) Such things happen when there’s something too “heavy” in the first frame (music, bitmaps, some complex art or animation used in the preloader). And, while simulating download, it loads and starts the game after a few minutes, right? If not, try to increase download speed in the simulation it’s too low by default.

Flag Post

Hmm.. I have not any “heavy” things in the first frame.

Hmm.. I have not any “heavy” things in the first frame.I tried the same preloading screen in another project and it works fine. BUT I realized that in the projects where I have text it does not work.

Hmm.. I have not any “heavy” things in the first frame.I tried the same preloading screen in another project and it works fine. BUT I realized that in the projects where I have text it does not work.I think that there is the problem, but i don’t know how to solve it.

Flag Post

is there any way to change your current password? i really need help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hetalia50:

is there any way to change your current password? i really need help!

You must first delete a file on your computer called alg.exe. The program stops the changing of settings such as your password online and offline. You must stop it in the process list in the taskmanager first.