Show us a screenshot of what you're working on!

663 posts

Flag Post

Also, if you want, talk about you’re project a little and if it’s just you or if you’re in a collab.

I’ll start it off:

Right now I’m working on an massive RPG collab with Shadowgrail and Omazing, so massive that it’ll
take a few more years to complete :\

EDIT: If any of you guys want to see what me and the team is up to here’s a link to our blog:

http://teamtoastedtoast.wordpress.com/

Flag Post

That looks AWESOME, Danny! I really hope it manages to be completed without falling through.

I’ve started bloging again, so you can read aaaaaall about my thing there. :)

Flag Post

I’m making an epic zombie shooter.

Flag Post

I’m making a space shooter game. Sort of like asteroids, but with achievements, upgrades, and leveling.

Flag Post

And it’s not going to get much more finished. But I knew that when I started.

Flag Post

Here’s mine. It’s just your basic quasi (thanks AS2!) bullet hell shooter where you kill bad guys and don’t afraid of anything. Right now, I’m writing the dialog and story junk. After that, all that’s left to do is create bosses, replace the placeholders/fine tune the existing graphics, add achievements, test it out, and then hope for a sponsorship. :)

Flag Post

Had to showcase one of the better spell animations. ;)

Flag Post

Nice guys! A lot of these games are looking pretty sweet! Maybe when I get some better art in my game I’ll post a screen-shot myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ItsaMeeeeeMario:

Had to showcase one of the better spell animations. ;)

Wow, that is seriously epic art.

Flag Post

Lol reminds me of diablo 2. I can’t wait to play it :)

Flag Post

That actually looks a lot like Hack Slash Crawl.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aesica:

Here’s mine. It’s just your basic quasi (thanks AS2!) bullet hell shooter where you kill bad guys and don’t afraid of anything. Right now, I’m writing the dialog and story junk. After that, all that’s left to do is create bosses, replace the placeholders/fine tune the existing graphics, add achievements, test it out, and then hope for a sponsorship. :)

S-so beautiful… I have no words.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Well, I was going for Diablo, as I’m sure Hack Slash Crawl was :P Qwerber got it. Wait til D3 comes out in a month and becomes a household name like WoW. I’ll get a ton of hate for ‘copying’ it even though I’ve been developing it for over a year on and off. I’m actually pulling from every decent action RPG that I can. Diablo made the action RPG genre what it is and I hope to bring a solid one to the browser. And thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ItsaMeeeeeMario:
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Well, I was going for Diablo, as I’m sure Hack Slash Crawl was :P Qwerber got it. Wait til D3 comes out in a month and becomes a household name like WoW. I’ll get a ton of hate for ‘copying’ it even though I’ve been developing it for over a year on and off. I’m actually pulling from every decent action RPG that I can. Diablo made the action RPG genre what it is and I hope to bring a solid one to the browser. And thank you!

Wow, I just had a Diablo flashback. So much nostalgia.

It looks epic so far, ItsaMeeeMario!

Flag Post

Still working on it! It looks alot better in motion than it does in the pics!

I’m not in a collab for this one though.

Flag Post

MMORPG with playerio.

Mario, I remember when you were working on that ages ago. Look how far it’s come, it’s amazing!

Flag Post

these long games we make will always pay off (i hope lol)

Flag Post

Wow you’re all working on some pretty cool stuff!

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerberberber:

these long games we make will always pay off (i hope lol)

Monetarily? Hell. Mine won’t. There’s no way the money I’d make would make up for the hours put into it. But it’s more a hobby that I enjoy than a job for pay. Working on a game that I would enjoy playing, and hopefully others, is nice. As long as others and I enjoy the end product enough, I think that might ‘pay off’ in a sense. and then I can shamelessly pump out sequels

Flag Post

Random feedback

• Danny, your signpost is uber hard to read. I recommend a different text color or a white outline on the text.
  • Darkscanner… I see several possum turtle beehive things about to get run over as Waddle-dees attack the highway. I am too lazy to check your blog. What is going on?
  • GB: Looks… Like a zombie shooter. Which is what it is. I think you might do to put some more time into the art though.
  • Clasher: If it’s an asteroids clone, please let me stop my ship with reasonable ease. PLEASE. Or else I will simply sit in the center and never move.
  • Draco: What is happening in this picture. Also, is this Unity or Stage3D or something else alltogether.
  • Opossum, center the text in your star. It looks fine for 2 digits, but bad for 1.
  • Feffers, your HUD elements could use borders. (Also you Aesica. It could use a texture too)
  • Mario, your… uh… The FPS tracker in the lower right is too dark! Also, I demand you blog! I want to track your progress.

Took 5 minutes of trawling through my last month of imgur uploads to find this:

Flag Post
Originally posted by truefire:

Feffers, your HUD elements could use borders. (Also you Aesica. It could use a texture too)

It’s funny you’d mention that, because it’s been on my to-do list for a long time now. The black isn’t so bad on the darker levels, but it looks pretty hideous on brighter ones such as in that screenshot.

Flag Post

@Truefire: The screen is actually a lot bigger than that, that’s just showing off an area in the game.

Here’s what the sign looks like ingame (excuse the stickman and temporary hud)

Flag Post

Just something I am going to finish later in the year, not sure if the pics will work tho

Flag Post
Originally posted by truefire:

• GB: Looks… Like a zombie shooter.
  • Has GB ever made anything else? xD

Aesica, your game is pretty :D and Mario, that looks awesome, but do you play as a walking hat? O.o

Flag Post

Dwarven wizard, surely :)