Adobe Air Unable to connect to Debugger (FlashDevelop/ Android OS)

3 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been trying to use my phone in conjunction with Flash Develop, but I can’t seem to connect to the debugger. If I package the app and start a remote session from FlashDevelop, and launch the app there doesn’t seems to be any apparent issues. (Even though the device never connects to the debugger). Now, if I test the project in Debug mode and run it straight to the phone for testing, it won’t connect to the debugger either, but Adobe Air is giving me an error on my phone telling me that I’m not able to connect to the debugger.
It asks for an IP address or Hostname, i’ve tried supplying both, but I still can’t connect to the debugger.

In both scenarios, I’m still able to actually test the app it seems, but without being connected to the debugger, I’m at a loss of information.

Flag Post

Same thing happens to me, if someone have found a solution, please share with us.

Flag Post

Same thing here :D I ended up having to write debugs on the screen. Couldn’t figure out a way to get anything to show up in FD’s trace output.