programming tutoriel page 2

30 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by player_03:
However, your point about needing to learn the way Game Maker does things is not.

I don’t think I said you needed to learn Game Maker. I said that if it was used as part of a course module, you had to be ready to adapt to using it. You can replace Game Maker with the name of any other program you can think of and the point is the same.

If you’re on a course which isn’t programming orientated, Game Maker (and other similar tools) are often used to allow you to get prototypes up and running as quickly as possible – remember, only programming courses are specifically intended to teach you how to program.

Flag Post
Originally posted by saybox:
Originally posted by player_03:
However, your point about needing to learn the way Game Maker does things is not.

I don’t think I said you needed to learn Game Maker. I said that if it was used as part of a course module, you had to be ready to adapt to using it. You can replace Game Maker with the name of any other program you can think of and the point is the same.

If you’re on a course which isn’t programming orientated, Game Maker (and other similar tools) are often used to allow you to get prototypes up and running as quickly as possible – remember, only programming courses are specifically intended to teach you how to program.

For fast prototyping I’d use Processing, but GM is indeed more user friendly.

Flag Post

im gonna let some of u do the programming
or im gonna start a kickstarter.
the game is comming alon nicely tough

Flag Post
Originally posted by shaynz:

im gonna let some of u do the programming
or im gonna start a kickstarter.
the game is comming alon nicely tough

Guys let me handle this, I speak dolan. (No offense or anything…)
Um,, hte pgromramgring is the mots worjk,l .wut u maen, gam cummin lon tough, .?

I think you guys make way too much effort writing all long posts for someone as intentionally inpolite (=troll) or just a wicked view of reality as this guy.

Flag Post

sorry poeple! the game is done but i wil not sell it!!

told you i was a good programmar