Ok so i have a uploading problem...

7 posts

Flag Post

I upload a game right and i publish it.then when i go off kongregate( i dont log off) or after some time it just Un Uploads itself? i just finished uploading it for the 23rd time.

Flag Post

your game isn’t a game, that’s why :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by lonewolf1621:

I upload a game right and i publish it.then when i go off kongregate( i dont log off) or after some time it just Un Uploads itself? i just finished uploading it for the 23rd time.

I understand you would like to scrape some cents off of kongregate, but at lease make more than a blank file.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerber:
Originally posted by lonewolf1621:

I understand you would like to scrape some cents off of kongregate, but at lease make more than a blank file.

the problem is “Just Chatting” the “game” that become so infamous. It appears to be a blank file itself. So theres all these copycats.

Flag Post

Just Chatting gets to stay up because it was original and serves a purpose. We don’t need 999 more of them.

Flag Post

That’s a pretty bad justification for it, especially as some others were allowed to stay and some weren’t. It seems like a pretty arbitary decision :P

I’m not a fan of “one rule for you, a different rule for all of you” when it means that one small group of people get to profit from it and nobody else is allowed to.

Flag Post

I think it’s pretty legit. Somebody thought “It’d be nice to have a quick-loading thing just to chat on” and made it. It’s legit. It filled a need.

The rest are cheap knockoffs. There’s no more need, so don’t try to cram something into a void that doesn’t exist.

With many things this doesn’t apply, because improvement can be made. But nothing short of an official kongregate implementation could one-up an empty file uploaded as a game for this purpose, only match it. If there were new features though, I’d consider it legit.