CALLING all FLASH Designers! page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

NERD TALK AHEAD!!!!

I think that everything in the game should be linked to the logo. If the logo is deleted then everything else is deleted. This is possible to implement,just make the logo the root.

Flag Post

you make a good point lol, but in being IN the company, your only hurting urself by taking out your own company’s logo , and that sounds kind of dirty , haha the game gets sabotaged cuz the logo was taken out!!! omg!!! lol good thinking tho severeflame, could probly use the that in the future

Flag Post

does any1 know or have an idea of what the best but cheapest web hosting service?

Flag Post

Severe: It’d still be easy to just place something over the other logo, or to remove the image parts and leave the “structural” movieclips.

Flag Post

www.godaddy.com

Flag Post

“Best but cheapest” is a contradiction.

Just had to point that out…

Flag Post

haha i was thinking about that b4 i wrote, i guess i’m saying what’s the best in the “CHEAP” category ;) and thanx for the site NqKoi, its definitely a place i might need to use ;)

Flag Post

@ Kalinium

After thinking for 5 seconds,I have a solution. Make the logo have to be clickable. Of course,there are still 2 problems

1 is that the logo can always be edited to represent another logo. The pixels could be changed.

2 is that somebody could just click on the logo and erase the “instance name=.root”

Flag Post

Hopefully the EMPgames firm gets more designer so that i can expand the site into a real domain, right now I’m just recruiting future partners and members ;)

Flag Post

is that the logo can always be edited to represent another logo. The pixels could be changed.

You’re missing an important piece of the puzzle… you need to have a hot game before anyone will bother trying to steal it.

Flag Post

My head hurts from too much trying to get the badge.

Ok,that is irrevelant,it doesn’t matter if your game is bad or not. Anyone can steal your pixels.

Flag Post

Ok, sure, I’m just saying, focus on making the game first, then deal with encrypting it :)