WHY do you have to be the maker of the game

13 posts

Flag Post

i was planning of uploading linerider when i uploaded iti found out you HAVE to be the MAKER of the game WHY is that

Flag Post

You get money from advertizements and contests.

And in fact, no site won’t let you upload a stolen game due to copyright laws.

Flag Post

How would you feel if you put a lot of work into a game, and then some random person on the internet slapped it everywhere. If you made something, wouldn’t it be nice to have complete control of where it is? :/

Flag Post

If you made something, wouldn’t it be nice to have complete control of where it is? :/

If there is MochiAds in it, who cares XD

Flag Post

If there is MochiAds in it, who cares XD

touché. :D

Flag Post

thanks for everything :)

Flag Post

No MochiAds on Kong :(

Flag Post

OK i think it wouldn’t mind if u could make ur games on kongregate available for download i wouldn’t mind if ppl slapped my games all over then net it means i wouldn’t have 2 waste the time

Flag Post

And the other person will get credited. If you made the game,who cares? If you stole it,then you get all the money and credit.

Flag Post

URL lock will prevent stealing

Flag Post

id hate to have my game stolen, not that i have one

Flag Post

Url hacks are easy to get around if you have programming knowledge and a good stripping proram. Assuming you don’t put a computer based lock on the code, my friend can take almost any game from kong, strip it, and upload it somewhere else. And he doesn’t, because even though it would elevate his programming status higher than it currently is, he knows it is stealing.

Flag Post

I want to elevate my status as a programmer by practicing my hacking skillz but I have to work on my numchuck skillz first.