TCSCCT Versus and Co-op won't let me login. (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been playing both gamemodes, when suddenly I log in and what do I get? “Unable to connect” WTF. My computer has been playing the gamemodes for quite a while, and then it lets me join, I come back another day and WTF AGAIN! IT SAYS “Unable to connect” AGAIN! WHY DOES IT NOT LET ME IN, LET ME IN THEN DON’T LET ME IN! This is so frustrating!

Quick Edit: TCSCCT stands for Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy, just so you know.

Edit 2: Yes, I’ve searched it. Google gave me unrelated topics, LIKE A DUMB REVIEW OF IT!

Edit 3: I know I’m angry, but I hate it when I play a game for 1 year and it doesn’t let me play for some dumb reason when I know it can let me in. Then I am able to get in and play, and all of a sudden the game says “Sorry, we connected, but we’re so dumb so we’re saying you can’t connect. Happy gaming!”

You would be frustrated and angry too, right?

Flag Post

Sir, I believe you have entered the wrong forum. Without having any knowledge concerning your game – it could be a problem with your firewall blocking the game.

Flag Post

This is the programming forum. Perhaps General Gaming would be a better place for this topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Danishdragon:

Sir, I believe you have entered the wrong forum. Without having any knowledge concerning your game – it could be a problem with your firewall blocking the game.

Ik I entered the wrong forum, but this is Game Programming, and this is like game programming. And also, I said I played it for a while 1 year. It would’ve blocked the game before I get to play it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Khronosis:

This is the programming forum. Perhaps General Gaming would be a better place for this topic.

Thank you very much. Lock this topic while I copy and paste the problem to that forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:
Originally posted by Danishdragon:

Ik I entered the wrong forum, but this is Game Programming, and this is like game programming. And also, I said I played it for a while 1 year. It would’ve blocked the game before I get to play it.

Your issue has nothing to do with programming as it’s not your own code causing a problem, it’s a game you bought.