A Awesome Game Idea (locked)

2 posts

Flag Post

I’m not a programmer so don’t judge me!
So it’s 3D in the browser – up to 4 teams in the map (‘bout 40 people)
4 players are the commanders and they take control over the other players (the soldiers on the field) after the command is given the soldiers choose how to perform the order while they can duck,sprint,hide, and kill other team’s soldiers.
While gathering resources the commanders can build more buildings such as bunkers, armories , wall and even underground tunnels!Each building has his own property for example : Armories can be used to upgrade soldiers and create vehicles for the players. The point of the game is teamwork so the players can team up with friends and create their squads . Along the battlefield the players will need to climb walls hide inside buildings and go through sewer tunnels .
If that’s not enough how about that : Each one can create his own map with start points for every team and final goal point (As simple as it is!) there will be a buildings props, trees, trains almost anything!
So tell me did you like that is there more to add and if it is possible to create a game like this!
(Once again I’m not a programmer and just suggesting you people to make a game like this)

Flag Post

Locking this since you already have a thread in Game Design.