Interest for GiTD #28? Date: Dec. 27th, 10 day jam!

30 posts

Flag Post

End of the year jam?

All these dates are on a Thursday for me so you’ll have to work out any time-zone date changes yourself.

Possible dates that are looking good:

• December 13th
  • December 20th
  • December 27th
  • January 3rd
  • January 10th

If not enough interest, GiTD #28 will be postponed for at least 1 months.

Post if you are interested and include dates that work out if there are specific ones.

Flag Post

Also, please post which system you would like

10 day jam with updated rules

• 1 week to work on game.
  • Post game for critique. (very strongly encouraged)
  • Remaining 3 days you can keep working on your game and integrate any critique as it comes in.
  • On the tenth day, final submissions are due and cannot be updated past this point on the link you enter.

3 day jam

• No changes. 3 days to make a game, post for feedback whenever you want.

Flag Post

January 3rd would be a good date. Also, I think we should try the 3-day game jam.

Flag Post

I’d like to keep the 10 day jam. and I think early December is a good date.

Flag Post

I’d like one, since I didn’t participate in the last.

Flag Post

I’m going to vote for the 3 Day Game Jam- but I really do not like any of the dates, they all start on Thursday or somewhere in the weekdays- can we do a friday?

Flag Post

Reasons why the start on a thursday (night for West Coast people, even later for most other people): that will give you Friday, Saturday, and most of Sunday to work on it. If I started on Friday, a competition would end on Monday towards the end of the day. Not very appealing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MossyStump:

I’d like one, since I didn’t participate in the last.

This, for that exact reason. I’ve missed too many T_________T

Flag Post

Can we please do a 3-day? Any date is fine for me, but I would prefer January. If you’re calculating votes: I vote 3-Day and January 10th.

Flag Post

I’m up for it, any date, any time

Flag Post

I’de prefer 10 day so it gives me a bit more time to come up with an idea.

If it were 3 days, I’d probably just have to go with the first thing that popped into my head, resulting in quite probably a terrible game.

Flag Post

I’ve got too many collabs going on right now, but I’m sorely tempted to join. I prefer starting the GiTD on January 10 in the hope that all my collabs would be completed by then. I prefer a 10-day jam as I don’t think I have the chops for a 3-day jam to be honest.

Flag Post

I think I may intend to enter.

I’d rather have the 10-day, as it gives me much more time to procrastinate.

But seriously, these two procrastinators walk into a bar…

If it’s going to be a 10-day jam, I would suggest avoiding starting on Dec 20th, though (due to the anti-Groundhog Day). Other than that, I have no particular prediliction for starting date.

Flag Post

Make it a 6 hour jam, starting at 9 p.m. of December 23rd.

Flag Post

I’d like another chance. I’ve been so busy lately. I just started development after about a three month haitus. Summer is a good chance for me to really churn stuff out. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

Make it a 6 hour jam, starting at 9 p.m. of December 23rd.

Too hardcore. D:

Flag Post

10 day Jam, Dec 20th.

Because that’s Christmas break for me. (Technically the week after too, but I’m taking an intensive 6-hour-a-day-every-day course that week so yeah)

3 Day Jam on the 27th works for me too.

Flag Post

This soon? But yeah… I’m still interested. I’m flexible with the dates.

Flag Post

Interested for January, got too much happening during December. No preference on length of Jam.

Flag Post

I’m up for it, but I prefer a 10-day. Three days is barely enough for me to decide what I’m going to make. Any start date works for me.

Flag Post

I’d love to see another GiTD. Any date is good for me. c:

Flag Post

Im down for anything beyond Xmas week (Dec 27th looks good for example). 10 day preferred as the dayjob gets in the way. I could swing a three day if it falls on my days off (which are quite random, usually mid-week tho) but I understand most here got weekends off so yeh

Flag Post
December 13th	|xx
December 20th	|x
December 27th	|xxx
January 3rd	|xxxx
January 10th	|xxxxx

10 day	|xxxxxxx
3 day	|xxxx

*Votes not included: "no preference, any day or competition length is fine" people

Well, looks like a 10 day competition, starting on Jan 3rd or Jan 10th.

Flag Post

December 27th – 3Day

Flag Post

I’m interested. 10 Day is my preference, don’t mind/care when.. just make sure you PM me to let me know when it starts haha :)