This showed up in the FGL newsletter, but it hasn’t been posted here yet, so I thought I’d spread the word. Yoinked this off the contest page, but trimmed it down to the important/interesting parts.
- No obligations, whatsoever, for entering the contest
- All you need is an iOS game with our API integrated into it
- You still retain full ownership of your game and publishing rights
- You can still pursue licensing and publishing through FGL
- Older, already released games, CAN enter the contest!
GeoPalz are pedometers for kids, focused on encouraging kids to get more physical activity, and live healthier in general. Your games will be used as rewards for kids who meet their step goals.
For example, a GeoPalz user walks 10,000 steps in a day. He or she then logs that information with GeoPalz. When that user then goes into your game, and enters their GeoPalz username and password, your game checks the GeoPalz servers (using the api) and see’s they logged 10,000 steps today and gives them a powerup as a reward.