Question(multiplayer)

6 posts

Flag Post

Hello guys i have a question.

If i was thinking to pay some guys to create a flash game for me, how much it would cost. And i know it depends on the complexity of the code but lets say Average to high lvl of complexity.

And i know its not in this forum but how much it would cost in general too? Designing, Coding, Music and other unnecessary things.

Flag Post

Please don’t tell me you’re an idea guy.

Flag Post

If you want good quality, sometimes u have to pay. I have made some games but i dont know how to code, and i have an amazing idea.. So yes i tell u that im an idea guy, whats wrong with that?

Flag Post

Anyone can be an idea guy that’s the thing. And if you are looking for a programmer that programs multilayer games then you’re going get about 10% of the revenue and 35% for the programmer 35% for the artist 20% for the sound guy.

Flag Post

ah i c.. Thank you for explaining :)

Flag Post

Unless you are willing to fork out some major cash, this ain’t happening.

There are million upon millions of “idea guys” that want others to program, make music, make graphics, while they point and direct. The people who are honest about wanting to make a game, learns skills to contribute. It’s not like you have to be a special breed of human to learn programming, anybody can do it if they just invest some time on it.

If you come to the table with absolutely no skills, everybody else there will know that you aren’t somebody who invests time and energy, and that you will probably be the “weak link” of any collaboration.