Collision, and Next Frame (locked)

2 posts

Flag Post

I have Flash CS5.5 and I am making a game on AS3. It is a stick person game. So the collision part of my question. How can I add it so when the character tries to go off the sidewalk how do I make it so collision is there. Could you give me a code snip where it allows for collision but is wrote for keyboard movement with the arrow keys.
My other question is how do i make it so when my guy walks off the stage it automatically goes to next frame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zach71:

I have Flash CS5.5 and I am making a game on AS3. It is a stick person game. So the collision part of my question. How can I add it so when the character tries to go off the sidewalk how do I make it so collision is there. Could you give me a code snip where it allows for collision but is wrote for keyboard movement with the arrow keys.
My other question is how do i make it so when my guy walks off the stage it automatically goes to next frame.

Creating a second thread will not get you more help faster- in fact it will deter people. Also, you can not just copy-paste code and have it work. You need to learn the language and then write it.