One game a month page 2

144 posts

Flag Post

Happy new year and good luck! I’ve updated the original post. Let me know if you don’t want your 1GAM/Twitter accounts linked. Also, if you haven’t signed up yet, go do it! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaants:

Happy new year and good luck! I’ve updated the original post. Let me know if you don’t want your 1GAM/Twitter accounts linked. Also, if you haven’t signed up yet, go do it! :)

It looks really good Aaants. And this is the sort of thing McFunkypants was aiming for. :)

Flag Post

Awesome, I have entered and my January game is already in beta. (I started a little early.) Cant wait to see what games you guys come up with!
January game – http://www.kongregate.com/games/stevis93/muru

Flag Post

I’m in too!

Flag Post

yetAnother dev joins one game a month. There shall be many more I predict.

:D

Flag Post

Cool – if you want adding to the list just let me know the names you both signed up with.

BTW, your game didn’t load for me stevis. A browser issue I guess :(

Flag Post

Wow guys, thanks so much for setting this up! I’m proud and humbled by your enthusiasm. I 100% support this Kongregate #1GAM goodness. Sign me up on the list and keep up the amazing work. I can’t wait to see the amazing games you all make.

Happy new year! Good luck! HAVE FUN! You can do it.

Kind regards,

Christer Kaitila
@McFunkypants

Flag Post

Awesome that the man himself is here. That quote inspired me as well. Sign me up please!

@WingedApple

Flag Post

Oh, wait… We’re supposed to sign up here as well?

@dragon_of_celts

Flag Post

http://www.onegameamonth.com/7SoulDesign and https://twitter.com/7SoulDesign /o/

Flag Post

I made a post over at FGL for it.
If you’re participating and have posted your name here, PM me with permission to throw your name/link up there! Better yet, post there too!

Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragon_of_celts:

Oh, wait… We’re supposed to sign up here as well?

@dragon_of_celts

You don’t have to, but since this is all about community, we’re gunna stay in touch and keep each other going. :)

Flag Post

Great! Added everything I could – there’s a game on now, nice job yetAnother :D

Is Pathos your January entry McFunkypants? Or is it on there to test the system?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaants:

Great! Added everything I could – there’s a game on now, nice job yetAnother :D

Is Pathos your January entry McFunkypants? Or is it on there to test the system?

Looking good! Gonna be a good year!

Flag Post

#1GAM does look pretty fun… Thanks for putting this thread together Aaants!
I don’t really have a plan for actually releasing a game every month but I would certainly like to make more this year, so I’m in.

@schwiggy

Flag Post

Oh I joined this too a few days ago. Im DPbrad on there (and Twitter).

http://www.onegameamonth.com/DPbrad

Flag Post

Fantastic, added you both.

We also have a mention on the 1GAM support page now. Things are heating up!

Flag Post

I’m in too. @MrcookiesC
Good luck everyone.

Flag Post

We’re in too.

1GAM profile
Twitter

Our january game on Kong

Flag Post

And you’re leading the way with 625 xp! Great game :)

Flag Post

:( A partially complete GiTD entry doesn’t count as an entry for me. I’ll have to wait a week to put my first game in.

Flag Post

Same. I’ll submit whatever I have done with my current barebones gitd entry by the end of the month.

btw, what do you think of running a monthly GiTD? It’s certainly a good excuse to at least start a project.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

btw, what do you think of running a monthly GiTD? It’s certainly a good excuse to at least start a project.

Yes please

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kewry:

Yes please

Yespls.

Flag Post

Same. I’ll submit whatever I have done with my current barebones gitd entry by the end of the month.

Plsyes.